Chapter 18

AUTTI

I woke up with a bump on my head and Niall by my side. I looked up at him. His was staring at me. His eyes were puffy. He must have been crying.

"Hey. What time is it?" He looked down at his phone.

"8. Do you remember what happened?" He asked. 

I nodded and flipped over towards him, "But I don't really wanna remember." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. I smiled and looked towards the boys bedroom door. 

"They up yet?" I asked. 

"No they are sleepin in." He replied.

"Oh no their not. I wanna drive in and get some breakfast. I'm hungry!" I got up and opened the boys door. 

"Get up!" I yelled. I didn't look cause I knew Harry would be naked. I slammed the door and ran over to the bed the girls were on. I jumped up and down to get them up. 

"Get off!" Kaleigh hit me with a pillow. I grabbed it from her and smacked her face.

"MWAHHAHAHAHA!!" I yelled. I jumped off causing the whole camper to shake. 

"Go change!" I told Niall. He got up and went to his room. I grabbed my Nebraska Husker tank top and my ripped jean shorts. I ran over to the mirror and curled my hair. The girls started getting dressed. I pluged in the straightner for Kyla and Syd and I ran to the kitchen. The boys came out into the kitchen and sat with me. 

"The guys who sang with us caught Travis." Harry told me.

"I'll be sure to give them a hug." I replied looking at my phone. I went to Twitter and saw some pretty rude comments that said I was a slut, bitch, whore, etc... But I saw a nice one from a girl who said Niall and I are awesome and that no matter what anyone says be a couple. I favorited the status and commented thanks! 

I took a picture of Lou and Harry sitting across from me. They made weird faces. I uploaded it to Twitter. -The retards @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles-

The girls came out all ready. The rest of the boys followed.

"Let's go eat!" I yelled.

"We can't all fit in your truck." Niall said.

"Who said anything about taking the truck?" I asked winking at him. I hopped out of the camper to the 4 wheelers. I saw a kawaski mule with a note on it. 

-We rented this for you cause you got a lot of people. The guys- 

"Hey music guys rented this for us. 2 on each!" I jumped on mine and Niall behind me. I turned it on and drove to the 4 wheeler trail that led to the Marina. I drove 40 with everyone following. I stopped suddenly cause a deer jumped out. Louis and Dani almost running into us drove past us.

"OH ITS ON!!" Niall screamed from behind me. I hit the gas and we sped off leaving everyone behind. I drove like that until the turn to the Marina was there. I turned and fishtailed (I love doing that). I straightened out and drove the rest of the way. The girls who were driving followed behind me. I parked and pulled out the keys. Niall jumped off taking my hand. I led him down the dock. 

"So you guys wanna jetski later? I mean besides Zayn and Kaleigh." I yelled back. I whispered in Nialls ear, "Kaleigh can't swim either." 

He nodded and we kept walking. I walked in to find one of my friend workers. 

"Hey Andy!" I hugged him.

"Aut! Breakfast? Your always hungry." I nodded and we walked over to the counter. I looked over to see Louis with a water spray gun. He acted like he was spraying everyone. I took out my phone and snapped a pic. 

"This is going on Twitter." I held the phone over to Niall. He nodded, "Here take a picture with me." I held the phone in front of us. It flashed. I uploaded it. -Boyfriend :) @NiallOfficiall-

"Ok I'll have 4 pancakes and bacon." He ordered. Andy nodded and started on that.

"He eats like you." He commented, "Oh and nice to finally meet One Direction." He flipped Niall's pancake.

"Nice to meet you mate" Louis said. 

Andy asked how we met. We explained and ate. Me and Niall finished first.

"Wanna go look out at the lake?" I asked. 

"Sure. I might have to throw you in though." Niall grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder.

"NIALL!!!" I screamed as we reached the edge, "You throw me in you die." I warned.

"Nah I'm not afraid." He threw me in and I sank to the bottom. I came back up and I tredded water. Thank God I left my phone and sunglasses at the table.

"You jerk!" He stood there laughing his butt off. Then all of a sudden he fell in. I looked to see Liam behind him.

"Damn it Liam! Now she can get me!" He yelled.

"Good point." I said.

"Oh shit." Niall became wide eyed and he started to swim away. I swam on his back and wrapped my legs and arms around him.

"Payback!" I yelled.

NIALL

We climbed out and onto the dock soaking wet.

"Well that was fun." I said flipping my hair. Autti walked past me. And layed down on the dock were the sun glistened off her skin. 

"What the hell are you doin." I asked teasing her with my foot above her face.

"Drying." She replied pushing my foot away almost making me fall in. 

She got up a few minutes later. 

"Dry?" I asked.

"Mildly. I should push you in but I guess I won't. Ready to go back and jetski?" She looked up at me.

"Yea. So you and me ride?" I asked.

"Yup." She grabbed my hand. She got her phone off the table and put her sunglasses on her head. 

"Bye Andy!" She yelled.