Chapter 15

NIALL

I woke up to find Autti snuggled up next to me. I just looked down at her. Every time I look at her my heart starts beating faster. She must of felt it against her back. Her eyes flutttered open and she smiled. 

"Good mornin." She said.

"Mornin." I moved a peice of hair from her face and kissed her forehead. She giggled and blushed.

"What do ya want for breakfast?" She got up and looked around. The lads except for Liam were scattered around the living room. She turned to me and gave me a devilish smile. She took out her tablet and took a picture of them. Then she brought up Twitter and uploaded the picture. She put -The boys are pooped after getting girlfriends haha @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik- she uploaded it.

"I had like 100 followers and now its like 150,000." She said.

"Thats what being my girlfriend does." I smiled. She nodded and headed to the kitchen. I threw my pillow in Louis's face. He squinted at me and shook his head. I stuck my tounge out him. 

"Oh Lou you might wanna check Twitter." I said getting up.

"You didn't" I winked and started to run out and he threw the pillow back at me.  I ran into the kitchen to find Autti eating cereal. She had our bowls out with the cereal and milk. She put out a fork for LIam.

"Ah thanks." I said.

"Yup. I'm gonna go get Liam up. Hopefuly he's up for campin and fishin." She replied.

"Not with our hands I hope." She giggled and rolled her eyes.

AUTTI

I ran upstairs and found Liam texting. 

"Who ya textin?" I asked.

"Uh Sydney." he replied.

"You looked in my phone didn't you?" He nodded and flung his phone to the side.

"So what are we doing today?" he asked.

"Campin. Pack your stuff." I threw a pair of my brothers swim trunks in his face. I left the room and ran to mine. I slipped on my bikini and jean shorts. I looked at my stomach and frowned. I thought to myself I'm so fat. But I just turned away and started packing. I ran down the stairs to find the boys getting up.

"Oh God! Cover it up!" Louis covered his eyes.

"Friend! Is that supposed to be a fat joke?" I started to fake cry.

"No! I'm sorry." He came and hugged me. Niall came walking in. He blushed and looked at me.

"You look pretty." He said. I pulled away from Louis and hugged Niall.

"Oh thanks Nialler." I said looking up at him, "Ok guys! Go get yours on!" I yelled, "And pack we're going camping!" I ran up with them and put my hair up in a bun and I got my sunglasses on. 

While the boys were getting ready I went out and got my truck. I drove out back and backed up to the hitch. I loaded the pontoon and got back in the truck. I then noticed the gas meter was at full. Louis and the boys must of filled it up. I pulled out to the garage. I checked the pontoon over and loaded the fishing polls and everthing we would need. I had invited the girls and Travis to come. Travis pulled in and stopped by me.

"Hey bud! Want me to load the camper?" He asked. I nodded and turned back putting towels and supplies under the seats. Travis turned to the big shed and backed up to the camper and started on that. I heard the front door slam shut and the boys ran out in their swimming trunks and tank tops on. 

"We're taking the boat?" Harry asked climbing aboard.

"Yup. We're gonna have a hell of a time! Hey the rest of you leave your stuff here and go get snacks and drinks and stuff." They nodded and ran inside pushing each other. 

"Hazza. Go in the garage and open the red doors. They lead to the basement and get the tubes and ropes. Oh and the skiis!!" He nodded and got off. I put the boys stuff under the seats. Harry came back with what I wanted. He threw them in the back of the truck. 

I jumped off and got the ladder and air machine from the counter. The boys ran out with snacks and stuff. I got ice out of the freezer in the garage. I filled up the cooler and they put all the stuff from the fridge in there. Travis pulled the camper around. There were 4 jet skis on the back.

"Jeez! How do you afford all of this Aut?" Louis looked at me. 

"I'm just that awesome." I winked and I heard the girls pull in. 

"Your girls are here!!!" The boys blushed and we ran out to greet them. 

"Hazza!!!" Kyla yelled. She ran and hugged him. The others did the same. 

"Hey CC!" Kyla screamed and hugged me.

"Hey!" I smiled and hugged her back, "Let me go get my stuff." I ran to the house and grabbed my stuff. Pup ran out with me and I locked the door. 

"Milford here we come!!!" Syd yelled.