Chapter 2

"Wow hooo!!" Chenle squealed as soon as he stepped foot on Beijing Capital International Airport.

The members chuckled at his enthusiasm and went to collect their luggages. Renjun was at the far end of the group holding his soulmate's hand.

"Are you not excited that you are finally back to your homeland?" Jihan asked seeing the boy devoid of any emotions.

Renjun shook his head and pulled her towards the others. Getting their bags, they went straight out of the airport. Winwin was standing outside with Yangyang beside him.

"Winwin hyung!!" Haechan ran to the older and engulfed him in a bone crushing hug.

"Yo Renjun what's up man!" Yangyang fist bumped with the said boy and bro hugged him.

Winwin and Mark pull the bags in the car and they divided over two groups and got in the cars. Winwin took Mark, Jeno, Jaemin, Jisung while Yangyang took Renjun, Haechan, Jihan and Chenle.

"So Jihan how's things going with you and Renjun."

Jihan could see Yangyang's smirk and cocked eyebrow through the rear-view mirror. Through the corner of her eyes she could see the boy beside her slightly turn red.

She placed a hand on his knees and said, "He has been acting very romantic."

The car was filled with 'oohhh' making the boy hide his face behind his soulmate's back. Jihan laughed at his reaction.

The two cars zoomed past all the vehicle on the road and soon arrived at the huge high-tech building, which happened to be WayV's base. They got passed all the security levels and made their way in.

"We are here!!" Chenle's loud voice lets everyone know about NCT Dream's arrival.

"Quit screaming!" Kun said walking in the living room followed by the rest four boys.

"Hyung how are you?" Mark asked.

"Oh I'm good, Mark why don't you all freshen up and then we can talk."

The boys nodded. Kun asked WayV's 99 liners to show everyone their rooms. The base was big enough to accommodate all the eight by give them their own rooms and still have more guest rooms left.

Lunch was set on the huge table in the dinning room. The fourteen gang members and one soulmate sat down together devoring their food.

"So do you all have any plans for the evening." Lucas asked.

"Nope!" Mark replied. "Hyung so when will we start with the mission."

"I'll brief you all first. There is a lot of things you need to take in. Specially Renjun. Make sure you are mentally prepared enough."

Confused Renjun nodded.

"Since all don't have any thing to do, why not come with me. I have a race today."

"That's good I guess!"

Chinese in italic