Chapter 13

The room was dark. Rided up bed sheets were still as it was before. XiaIn laid on her bed almost lifeless. Her open hair was all over the pillow and her face. Soft whimpers left the pale, colourless lips.

The ear rings, metal lip ring and heavy make up were long gone. On the bed lies a fragile girl who was afraid to face the cruel world. Whose happiness had been taken away from her.

Her mind flashed every moment of her conversation with her brother. The girl had burst in tears as soon as he left the house, crying. The memories linked back to the happy times they had.

She turned to her left and grabbed the moonmin plushie that laid on her bedside table. Clinging on to it, she cried harder. The soft sobs and whimpers turned into loud cries of mental pain. Slowly the girl drifted off to sleep.

~☆~

"Are you really going to leave?" The seventeen years old stared at the packed up luggages of her twin brother.

"Come on Xia, when I comeback, I be a good doctor. Till then let's wait a little. It just a matter of few years. And we can talk over the phone." Renjun pinched her cheeks.

With the frown XiaIn nodded.

"Promise you will call everyday!!"

"Promise!" The twins linked their pinkies and sealed their promise.

"Get down you two!" XiaoHan shouted from the ground floor.

The siblings walked down the stairs carrying Renjun's luggages. Twenty years old Wenjun was standing at the doorstep, while twirling the car keys around his forefinger.

"Let's go Renjun, it time!" The older said.

The said boy nodded and hugged his family members. Following Wenjun, he got in the car and waved goodbye to his parents and sister. Not knowing it his last time seeing his parents alive.

~☆~

"Wake up!!" MeiLing shook the dead asleep girl.

"What?" She gave her an annoyed look, sitting up on the bed.

"You ask me what! It past 1pm. How long do you plan on sleeping?" The older girl folded her hands in front of her chest. "Come get your lunch, you already missed breakfast!"

With a groan she sat up. Kicking away the blanket, she yawned. Grabbing the plushie once again, XiaIn squeezed the hell out of it.

"Oh you are finally done!" Xuah waved at the girl walking down the stairs. "Lunch is on the table, we already had ours."

The younger looked at the clock that showed half past two, she sighed and grabbed the food. Once she was done filling her belly, her annoyance finally cooled down.

"XiaIn don't forget about the race tonight. I'm heading towards the arena."

She nodded and headed back into her room. Dressing up in her usual fierce attire, she drove off to a certain place she loved visiting, before heading towards the arena herself.

The blue car stopped before the huge gate. XiaIn walked on the stoned road amidst the numerous graves. Her feet stopped at a certain grave stone that was under the shade of a tree. It belonged to the former leader of HxH and beside it laid his beloved wife.

The daughter kneeled infront of the stone and placed a bouquet in front of each. She took a deep breath before saying the next few words.

"I met them! Brother and my soulmate."