Chapter 26

"Oh my gosh, why do you need to drive so fast. This is not even a race or someone isn't even following us." Wufei shouted holding onto the handle of the car door.

Arriving at the arena, XiaIn stopped the car. Turning, she stiffened a laugh. The younger girl was holding the handle with one hand and seatbelt with another. Eyes were screwed shut. She proceeded to open the seatbelt for her. Wufei finally opened her eyes and stared at the arena in front.

"You and Renjun are same. Sometimes I wonder why he is my twin and not yours." XiaIn chuckled.

Wufei rolled her eyes and stepped out of the car. "You better win today!"

With that the cousins seperated ways, one towards the bleachers while the other headed towards the tracks.

~☆~

Wufei stood against the railing of the bleachers. Some people behind her sat down with their banners and mics. The cars were yet to come out to the start line. The arena was slowly getting filled. While she was absent-mindedly staring at the track, a person approached her.

"Hey!"

She turned around to see, who it was. Her mouth fell agape seeing the male.

"Zhong Chenle!!"

The said boy gave her a wide grin, his smile reaching ear to ear.

"Long time no seen Bi Wufei!"

"Where the fuck did you disappear mid way of middle school?"

Chenle scratched the back of his head with an awkward laugh. "I moved to Seoul!"

"Yah Chenle where are you?"

Both of them turned to the deep voiced tall boy who was followed by a rather shorter one. It didn't take time for Wufei to recognise him.

"Huang Renjun!"

"It's ge to you Wufei!"

"That's the first thing you say meeting me after years huh!" She narraowed her eyes.

"You both know each other?"

"He is my cousin." Wufei pointed out to which Chenle nodded.

While the three Chinese continued talking in their mother tongue, Jisung stood confused. Being bored and not understanding anything, he opted to go back to the others.

"Anyways, who did you come here with?" Renjun asked.

"XiaIn jiêjiê!"

They looked back at the track as the crowd started screaming. Yangyang and XiaIn zoomed past every other car and took the lead. The finish line was not very far away and the two cars were head to head.

"Both of them are so good at this!" Wufei remarked.

"Huh?" Renjun shouted not able to hear her voice over all the screams.

"Nothing, just focus on the game!" She shouted back.

Both the cars passed the finish line at the same time. The huge screen in front started playing the video in slow motion to see who was faster by milliseconds. As the result was screen clearly this time, the announcer announced XiaIn's victory.

"Let's go down!" Renjun said.

"Congratulations!" Chenle said getting near the winner.

Renjun proceed to give his sister a hug while Wufei shouted her a thumbs up with a wide grin. Soon the others joined in. Seeing the foreign face, all the dreamies turned towards Wufei. The girl proceed to hide herself behind her two cousins.

"Bi Wufei, our cousin." Renjun introduced.

She stepped out from behind and greeted them with a bow in broken korean. Her cheeks turned a little pink in embarrassment. Pulling her head up she made eye contact with a perticular dreamie.

Both of them could feel their heartbeats rise. Instinctively Wufei touched her incomplete soulmate tattoo.

 Instinctively Wufei touched her incomplete soulmate tattoo

Who is Wufei's soulmate? 🤔