Chapter 38

"Ten, Yuta take your positions!" Taeyong ordered.

The mentioned males were on the terrace waiting for the right signal to go down by the wall and burst the window. Some of them gathered in front of the room, Jihan was held captive.

Renjun kicked open the door but only found Huang Xiaobao. He straight away launched himself at him, but a man sent him back flying.

"Renjun!" Jaemin caught the boy.

"Both of you watch out!" Jaehyun blocked his punch and kicked him in the stomach.

"There is Jihan?" Renjun asked.

"Oh that soulmate of yours. You have to find that out yourself."

"Hey Jisung is your information wrong?" Winwin asked.

"The tracker shows it's location there only." He stared bewildered at the monitor.

"Where did you keep her?" Renjun pointed the gun towards him.

Jaehyun toppled the man over and threw to the walls. Jaemin quickly shot him in the limbs. The man fell limp on the ground.

"Your game is over. Now tell me where she is." Renjun repeated.

"Guards!!" Xiaobao called out.

"Drop it Huang Xiaobao! No one is left to side you." XiaIn walked in followed by Kun and Taeyong.

"You-" His face became red with anger.

The man jumped and screamed in pain as pieces of glass from the window hit his back. Yuta and Ten made their grand entry breaking the glass with a kick.

"Give up already!" Kun growled.

Two bullets hit Xiaobao right between his brows and on his chest making him fall limp on the ground.

XiaIn who was standing right in front of him stared at the dead body in bewilderment. Kun and Taeyong were fast to turn back. Two unfamiliar girls were standing at the door, one holding a gun.

"You know you shouldn't leave your opponent alive."

Some of WayV's guards came running towards them but halted themselves seeing the core members. They hesitated to capture them.

"Lian, and you are?" XiaIn turned back.

"Su WeiLei! Come on you forgot me!" The other girl made a frown face.

"Why did you kill your own father?" Renjun asked.

"He was causing trouble!" She shrugged.

"XiaIn jiêjiê, thank you for killing dad." WeiLei said with a soft smile. "Sorry he cause you some trauma."

"What the heck do you two mean?" Kun asked not so calmly.

"Chill, you WayV's leader!" Lian glared.

"Well to summarise, Lian jiêjiê father and my father devised a plan to take over HxH by eleminating the leader and the heirs. They even killed our moms. So we pretended to be on their side and waited for the right time." WeiLei explained.

"They why did you attack Wufei?" XiaIn sent a death glare.

"It's a game. And you won the game. So you need a prize, don't you."

"HxH old building, that girl was taken there." WeiLei said.

"Also you can have the gang back. I don't care what happens to it."

"Take them away, dress her arms!" Kun ordered the guards.

"Medics except Renjun get to work. Renjun, XiaIn come with me, we the getting Jihan."

Jihan was left unconscious in the basement of the old HxH building. Renjun quick came to her aid as soon as they arrived. Back in the base a new pair of soulmate amused everyone. Jaehyun and Winwin had hard time holding Wenjun back from pouncing on Haechan while the girls bombarded Wufei with questions.

 Jaehyun and Winwin had hard time holding Wenjun back from pouncing on Haechan while the girls bombarded Wufei with questions