Chapter 32

While everyone was enjoying their dance, Xuah couldn't help but squeal inside her brain. As she moved from one partner to another, she felt a spark go through her body. But before they could come back to their senses and get each other's name, Xuah was pushed over to partner with the next person.

Through the rest of the dance, she kept wondering who it could be, a member of NCT or an ally. Once the dance was over she couldn't spot the man. Instead she found XiaIn and Jaemin.

"Can I borrow her for a while?" She asked pulling the younger female to her.

XiaIn was dragged out of the hall. Xuah took her to the part of the building, only accessible to NCT. Since everyone was busy in the ball, it was totally empty.

"What is it? Why did you drag me here?"

"I think I found my soulmate."

"What?" She squealed.

"Tone it down, I don't know who it is!" She sighed.

"You know what he wore right, go, look for him."

"But where, the hall is too big? Also there are too many people in there."

"You do have a point."

Xuah worriedly tapped her foot while XiaIn thought of different ways to find her soulmate. Through the same corridor, a tall male walked towards them.

Noticing them he asked, "Spotted anything?"

"Huh? Ah, no." Xuah replied after recognising Jisung through his voice.

The boy nodded and walked away on his own way.

"There is no point, wasting time here. Let's go back."

Both the girls returned to the hall. They started looking around to spot the person, though XiaIn was on the losing side, because she had no idea about him.

"Is everything ok?" A familiar voice came from behind as the two girls reunited.

"MeiLing is that you?" The girl hummed in response.

"I made contact with my soulmate, I can't find him anymore."

"That's bad! Let's inform Kun, since he knows most people in here."

Both of them nodded and followed the older to her soulmate. Informing him, XiaIn returned to her soulmate to talk about the same.

As both the girls engaged themselves with their soulmate, Xuah roamed around the food counter. While munching on some snacks, her eyes fell on the door opening and closing.

She decide to follow her instincts and went outside. As soon as she stepped out, she was greeted with the sight of her soulmate. Beside him stood another guy.

Noticing her presence, the guy hit his friend excitedly. With a scrowl, the guy stepped away.

"Uh we met again!" Xuah awkwardly spoke.

"Wait you sound familiar. Nevermind everyone in here would sound familiar." He laugh at himself.

While they were talking another guy stepped out of the hall and joined the friend. As he got to know about the situation, he laughed out loud.

"Lucas?" Both of them stared at the male.

"I can't believe you two ended up together. Both of you are always whining about not getting a soulmate. Isn't that right Doyoung hyung. "

"Don't know about her but Jungwoo definitely whines a lot."

"Seems like Xuah will have to transfer units." Lucas grined.

"Hey!!"