Chapter 35

"Something is definitely wrong!" XiaIn murmured following the Shanghai team inside the building.

The number of HxH men was far less than what they expected. As if everyone had evacuated. The more they walked inside cautiously the less people they found.

"Jaemin don't you feel like, something is not adding up. I'm having an unsettling feeling."

The said boy hummed in response.

Along with the rest of the team, they kept going into one room after another but all men seemed to have disappeared in thin air.

"Doyoung hyung what is the situation with the other two teams?" Jeno asked.

The hacker quickly typed away while sitting inside the van. After checking with the other team hackers he spoke to them.

"Jilin's situation is the same, but they have quite a handful at the Beijing headquarters."

"How many are there in WayV's base?" XiaIn asked.

"The soulmates and medic team with around 50 of our men."

"This is a scheme. We need to get back as soon as possible." Ten and XiaIn nodded at each other. "Ask both teams to retreat!"

~☆~

"Fuck it! They are tough to defeat." Renjun groaned shooting one of the men.

"Told you all, it's a bad idea to bring Renjun in here." Haechan covered for the fuming male who was struggling to take down the once around him.

"Shut up, I just want to kill that bastard uncle."

"Renjun calm down you are cursing to much." Winwin shook his head.

"I need you all to focus properly, for gods sake." Kun was losing his last bit of patience.

Everyone shut up at his words. By the time HxH men were down they were all exhausted.

"Let's go we still need to find the main members!" Kun ordered.

"Everyone wait! I just got in contact with Doyoung hyung. He asked some of you all to return back to the base. Jilin team is heading this way while Shanghai team is on the way back to base."

They divided into teams of two heading seperate ways. Both the teams were also coming back to Beijing as fast as possible.

"Let's go look for them." Renjun said.

The remaining members went around the floor looking them. Yet there wasn't much success.

"Hendery, no one seems to be around. What do we do?"

In place of getting an answer, they only received silence.

"Hendery, you there?" Renjun repeated.

"Hen-"

"Hurry back! The base is under attack." Xiaojun connected in place of the hacker.

"Everyone back out now!" Kun ordered.

~☆~

Jaemin put his hand on XiaIn's. The girl looked quite nervous as she stared outside the car window. Feeling a weight on her hand she turned her face to him.

"Nervous?"

With a nod she turned her back.

"Brace yourself, remember you are doing this for your family!"

A faint smile appeared on her face.

Doyoung was sitting in front of the another car which had all the computers he needed. Ten was beside him on driver's seat.

"Doyoung get my phone, it's ringing."

The males face changed as soon as he heard the words from Kun. Conveying it to Ten, he quickly called the pair of soulmates in the car before them.

 Conveying it to Ten, he quickly called the pair of soulmates in the car before them