Chapter 12

The phone ring caught XiaIn's attention. The girl closed her book and picked it up. She hummed along with whatever the person on the other line was speaking.

Putting the phone back down, she walked in the bathroom with a pair of black ripped jeans and her signature leather jacket. XiaIn pushed the phone in her back pocket and wore the gun hoiser around her waist, before walking out of her room.

"Where are you going?" MeiLing stood in front of the door with a spatula in hand.

"Taking a hit, just go back to cooking!"

She sat down in her car and drove off in her usual high speed. The blue car stopped in front of the grand GWMR hotel. Wasting no more time, she took the elevator to the 17th floor.

The floor was empty. She started walking two the southern end of the huge building. Not long after she spotted two guards in front of a room. They turned towards her as soon as he footsteps stopped.

A dagger hit each of them in the chest out of nowhere. Which was followed by a kick at the back of other of their heads. While the other received a blow in the same place from the back of the dagger XiaIn was holding.

Both the bodies fell on the ground with a thud. The door was kicked open and bullet hit the people inside. Nothing give them time to stabilize themselves. The twenty two years old walked inside and picked up the bags of drugs that were being dealt inside.

Her black wedge heels clicked against the brown carpeted floor which was stained by blood of men lying dead. Before walking out completely, XiaIn turned towards the broken CCTV and smirked.

The car ride back was relatively slower. A bag of money earned from the solo hit lied securely on the back seat. The window was pulled down allowing the wind to circulate.

XiaIn's hair flew with the air. Her left hand was on the pale holding the lit cigarette. Parking the car, she walked out. Her foot squeezed the used piece of cancer stick on the lawn.

Walking back in the house, she noticed a pair of male shoes. She gave a questioning look to MeiLing, who walked towards her.

"Renjun's here to talk to you."

XiaIn walked in the living room and was greeted with a nervous looking Renjun, who was fidgeting with his fingers. Noticing her presence he stood up awkwardly.

"Follow!" Her voice was devoid of any emotions.

He followed her to her room. It was plain grey wall with a few art pieces which were made by the girl herself. She pulled the chair in front of her bed and put the gun hoister and leather jacket away.

"Speak!" She said as soon as the boy settled down.

"Uh um.. I-"

XiaIn shook her head. She tried her best to calm herself down, the termoil going in her head was crazy.

"I'm sorry!" He stared down at his feet.

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry for everything thing."

"There is no point of apologizing. You literally cut of contact with everyone. One rash decision of yours effected the whole family."

Renjun's head hung low.

"Do you have any idea how much mom cried when you stopped contacting?" She fisted her hand.

"Why didn't they try contacting?"

"Since you decide to cut off contact, Dad wanted to respect your decision."

The bed sheet under her arms had rided up. Her lips were in a frown yet the girl refused to cry.

"I'm sorry!" he apologized again. Tears swelled up in his eyes.

 Tears swelled up in his eyes