Chapter 18

XiaIn stared at her illuminated phone screen while sitting on the couch. Xuah occasionally gave her glances to check if she was ok. But the girl showed no signs of movement.

"You good?"

"Huh? Uh.... Should I call Renjun?" XiaIn but her bottom lips. "I'm scared!"

Xuah's eyes widened for a few seconds. "Go ahead, he is your brother he won't kill you."

Taking the girl's advice, she dared to click on the phone number. With a heavy chest, she finally brought it close to her ears. She gulped the lump in her throat and the ringing started.

"Hello!?"

"Um.. Renjun, it's me... XiaIn!"

All she heard was silence on the other side. She bit her bottom lips anticipating. Her eyes travelled to Xuah, who was staring at her eagerly.

"Hey, um.. do you need something?"

Her panicking eyes fell back on the older female, who whispered about meeting him in person.

"Uh.. can we meet?"

"Like now?" He sounded confused.

"In a few, if your are free, let's meet at the arena."

"Ok!"

She cut the phone and tossed it over.

"This was probably the most awkward phone call I had in my whole life."

"Now go get ready, I'm going with you."

"Why?"

"I don't trust you twins, what if you two start a fight."

XiaIn rolled her eyes and made her way to her room. She tied her hair in a low pony. Dressed up in a black full sleeve highneck paired up with military pants. Finishing her looks with chains around her neck.

She walked down to meet Xuah in a pair of blue ripped jeans and a white croptop.

"No one can beat you, when it comes to fashion."

The younger smirked and got the keys to her Ferrari. They drove off to the arena, which at the time of day was deserted.

Since her brother had not arrived, XiaIn lit a cigarette to calm her nerves down. She received and disappointed look from the older.

"I'll go and check!" Xuah disappeared in the inside the building.

After what felt like hours he came, but it's was Yangyang's voice that announced their arrival. XiaIn quickly stepped on the cigarette and yeted it away.

"So uh!" Renjun had tense shoulders.

"Can you two leave?" She glared at the other two gang members.

"Aye aye madam!" Yangyang saluted and walked away along with Xuah.

"Sorry!" XiaIn bit her bottom lips not making eye contact with him.

"Huh?"

"Sorry for being harsh, the other day. Should have listened to your part of the story too."

"No, it fine, you don't need to appogise."

On the other side the two WayV members stared at them. But they couldn't hear what they were taking.

"Do you think they will fight?" Yangyang asked.

"I hope not, or XiaIn will get her ass wooped by Kun and MeiLing!"

The younger male wheezed at the statement.

"I think your phone is ringing." Xuah pointed out.

Yangyang pulled it out to see Kun's name on the screen, he mental cursed before picking it.

"Where are you and Renjun? You didn't inform anyone before leaving, did you?"

He chuckled nervously, "We didn't see anyone so yeah. And about Renjun, I brought him to meet XiaIn. They are currently talking."

"Ok tell me what happens!"

"Oh they are coming, I'll call you later."

"So.." they stared at the twins curiously.

With a faint smile XiaIn said, "Xuah go with Yangyang. I'll take Renjun. We will be late home."

She pulled her brother towards the car, leaving the duo bewildered.