Chapter 6

"Hyung you were looking for me?"

Mark pushed open the door to Kun's office and sat down opposite to him.

"Taeyong hyung might have told you what the mission is about but let me brief you a little."

Kun continued explaining the situation to the youngest NCT unit leader. His eyes widened as soon as the older told him about the former leader of HxH and his relations.

"Are we going to tell him before hand or doing the meeting?"

"Before the meeting. Ask him to come early!"

~☆~

"Ge?"

"Come and sit down."

Renjun nodded and sat down on the left side of the huge meeting room table. Kun was seated at the middle, behind him was a huge monitor.

"Renjun did you contact your family after you got in NCT?"

"No, I don't want them to get involved. I don't want them to get hurt because of me."

Kun glanced at the file in his hand.

"When you were a kid, ever thought why your father was always out in business trips? Why sometimes your mother never left you or your twin sister never got to meet your father when he came back home late?"

Renjun shook his head.

"He used to be out on business trip. And mom said he used to be very tired, so she didn't want us to disturb him. But how do you know all this?"

The younger eyed him curiously.

"What if it was all a cover for what he did in background?" Kun stared right into his soul.

"What are you trying to imply ge?"

Kun handed him the file he was holding all this time. It read HxH in bold. Renjun flipped to the first page and then second page.

"My uncle leads HxH?"

"Currently, yes!" Kun nodded.

On the older's instruction he skipped a few HxH gang members. His hands froze. Eyes widened with shocked at the profile marked in red as deceased. He felt like crying as soon as he flipped to the next page. Another deceased in red.

"I'll explain everything in detail during the meeting."

With shakey hands, almost unwantedly he turned to the final page of file. It was a short lived relief seeing it not marked deceased. Yet there was an unsettling feeling in him.

Soon all the boys swarmed in the meeting room. The twelve boys waiting in their seats for Kun to start. Hendery got up and started the projector on the leader's instructions. The profile of Huang Xiaobao appeared on the monitor.

"Huang Xiaobao, current leader of HxH. He is a witty, short tempered man. Back two years ago, HxH had disappeared from the scenes after the death of their leader Huang Xiaohan."

The slide moved to show Huang Xiaohan's profile.

"HxH's current leader made it seem like it was an accident. With definitely was not the case. The reason for their disappearance was internal conflict on who would take the thrown."

Kun eyes flickered off to Renjun, who had his head casted down. Mark put a comforting arm on his.

"Deafeating the next hier in training, which was Huang Xiaohan's daughter, her uncle took the thrown. After the gang came back two years later, they attacked WayV breaking the alliance."

"Their aims seems to be getting the highest spot in China and then spread across Asia. And WayV is their biggest obstacles right now."