Chapter 15

XiaIn had quietly joined the group for dinner, as Kun made her stay back at the headquarters. Everyone was loudly chattering, while the twins ate unusually quiet. Once again it came to Jaemin's notice.

The 99 liners lost the game of rock paper scissors against the 00s and proceeded to wash the dishes. Soon it was time to return back to their rooms.

For a while XiaIn twisted and turned on Xuah's bed. Not able to sleep, she got up and headed out. Grabbing a glass of water she sat down on the kitchen counter, slowly gulping it down.

"Hey!"

XiaIn turned around to see her soulmate standing by the door. He walked inside and pulled a chair beside her.

"Can't sleep?"

The girl shook her head.

"Why are you up?"

"Gaming with Jeno."

"You two seem pretty close."

"We are, we all are very close."

"Hmm" she nodded.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Are you here for that?"

"Maybe!" He shrugged.

"Spill, I guess!"

"What's your relationship with Renjun? Saw your small interaction when you entered."

XiaIn let out a sign. Contemplating if she should tell him or not.

"Uh he is my brother."

"Older?"

"Twin.."

"Wait so you are older than me."

"Yeah?"

"I born in August."

"March!"

"So un not to make you uncomfortable, but do you to have a bad past. You seem to avoid him."

"Uh it a long story, maybe another day." She gave him a soft smile.

"Ok!" Jaemin got up ready to leave. "It's late go to bed. Good night!"

"Uh Jaemin!" She called out as he started walking away. "It was nice talking to you."

Jaemin gave her a wide smile. "You know you look cute without all the tuff attire."

As soon as he was out, XiaIn looked down at her panda print night gown. A blush crept on her cheeks, as she bit her lips to stop the smile that spread across her face.

On the other hand Jaemin was also smiling. He felt relieved knowing their soulmate relationship was going somewhere. The image of a soft looking XiaIn settled in his brain.

~☆~

XiaIn sat at a corner of the huge dining table, eating her cereals for breakfast. Her eyes fell on the door hearing footsteps. Jaemin walked in with his usual wide smile. He walked over to the kitchen counter and put to breads in the toster.

Getting a jar of jam and a banana he walked towards her. Seeing his figure approach, she quickly diverted her attention back to the food. Jaemin sat down beside her and started eating.

Soon Yangyang walked inside too. His eyes fell on the two figure, a small smirk making it way on his lips. Taking his Bowl of cereals and a bread, he sat down opposite to them.

While he ate, he made sure to keep glancing at his bestfriend. He even caught Jaemin taking a few glances at her.