Chapter 24

Jaemin absent-mindedly stabbed on the piece of bacon. He had a scrowl laced on his face. Opposite to him sat Renjun. The boy wasn't any better either, kept on complaining and picking up random fights, mostly with Haechan.

Jihan sighed and patted his back. The others had a worried look too. Ever since the attack, XiaIn was either locked in her room or in the training room. Even Yangyang failed to take the girl to a race.

After breakfast, they played a game of rock paper scissors to select who would do the dishes. It was Xuah and Mark who reluctantly took all the plates after their loss.

The group halted their activities as soon as they heard the door at the end of the corridor slam shut. Renjun and Jihan didn't waste any time and ran.

"Uh she left already!" Jaemin said peeking out of the window.

The group of young adults shared a look. XiaIn's car disappeared within seconds after she started it.

"I'll call MeiLing!" Xuah pulled her phone out and dialled her number, informing her about the girl's sudden departure.

"I think we should sit down and think of all the possible places, XiaIn could have gone." Jihan suggested.

All of them agreed and returned back to the living room. The door alarm seemed to have reached Kun's ears too. He was standing there with an eyebrow raised.

Xiaojun stood up and walked out of the room, pulling his phone out. After minutes so waiting, he finally returned.

"No, she isn't at NEXT too."

"MeiLing messaged, she hasn't come." Kun spoke checking his message app.

The room fell silent once again, until Jaemin spoke up. "I feel a rush of emotions. As if she is crying."

"What if she went to mom dad's grave?"

"There is a possibility!" Kun nodded. "Yangyang drive Renjun and Jaemin there."

Taking in the order, the mentioned 00 liners followed him out. They sat down at the back of Yangyang's Lotus Exige S Coupe. He sped off towards the graveyard.

It was pretty dark outside. They made sure no one was around as they entered. Shivers ran down their spines with even the slightest sound.

"Why would she come here at this time, are you all crazy or is she the crazy one?" Jaemin murmured.

"I don't know myself."

"W-what's that? What's glowing?" Yangyang held onto Renjun's shirt seeing a pair bright eyes looking at them from the bush.

"I don't want to die, Renjun why did you bring you here. There is literally no sign of her here." Jaemin cried.

The eyes started getting nearer to them, making the three boys cling onto each other like koalas. But as soon as they say a cat jump out of the bushes, they quickly composed themself, lowkey feeling disappointed.

"Let's get out of here, XiaIn probably went somewhere else. It's too scary in here."

"Jaemin, I thought you were an assassin." Yangyang looked at him disappointed.

The older just rolled his eyes in return and hurried out of the graveyard. Yangyang got in the drivers seat and took his phone out of the charging. There was a few missed calls from Kun. He took the call, while starting the car.

"Let's get back, Kun knows where she is!"

The trip was so good. So much happened. Lowkey crushed on a guy from the team. But he was like 7-8 years older than me *cries*. I'm already planning our next trip coz I hate staying on land. Himalayas are my comfort place.