Chapter 7

Renjun laid down on the bed, eyes blankly staring at the ceiling. A sign pushed past his lips. The heavy, unsettling feeling never leaving his heart.

"Why are you so restless? Did they tell you something bad in the meeting?"

He pulled his head put to see Jihan walking inside the room. One of the parts of being soulmate was sensing each other's feelings. She climbed not to bed and proceeded to wrap her hands around his torses.

"Remember I told you I cut of contact with my family."

"Yeah you don't want to involve them in this stuff."

Renjun nodded, "They were already a part of this along ago. Kun hyung told that, my parents were killed by my uncle to get the family mafia thrown."

"Renjun..." Jihan looked up to his face with worry.

"Hearing the news, I realized how much I have drifted appart from my family. Hearing that they are not alive, did make me feel sad. But it isn't how I expected myself to react. It actually doesn't effect me that much."

"Then what effective you?"

"I left my sister alone to deal with these stuff. I never expected to meet her again, specially in a situation like this."

"Every thing is be ok Jun. Patience might be bitter, but it's result is always sweet."

"Honestly I'm scared. I'm not ready to meet the new XiaIn. I'm scared to see all the changes she went through."

"GET READY EVERYONE, WE'RE GOING OVER TO MEET THE GIRLS." They heard Lucas shout from the living room.

"How loud is this guy?" Renjun cursed under his breath.

~☆~

XiaIn clicked the accept button as soon as MeiLing's name popped out on screen.

"Is Xuah with you?"

"Yup, I'm here." She replied from the passengers seat.

"Where are you two?"

"Out on a drive, we'll come back before dinner."

"WayV's coming over along with the new guest. Don't be late."

"Yeah su-"

XiaIn was cut of by a bullet hitting the car exterior.

"Fuck, not my Ferrari."

"What happened, you two ok?"

"Gotta talk later." Xuah was quick to cut the call off.

She pulled out two gun from the glove compartment. XiaIn pulled down both the windows simultaneously and stated shooting the car. There were more cars than the two imagined.

"Get the tires!"

One of the cars carshed with a lamp post while the other made it's way in a fancy clothing store. XiaIn smirked and pulled the windows up.

"Seat belt!" She informed the older girl.

The needle of the speedometer hit 205mph, highest speed the Ferrari could hit. A small wow left Xuah's lips as they lost all the cars in a few minutes.

In no time they were in front of the two storied building. Five cars stood in front of them. XiaIn stepped out of the car and groaned in displeasure.

"It's gonna cost a lot!" Xuah bitterly murmured seeing the dent.

"They will pay!"

"Who were they anyways?"

"Who else are you expecting anyways?" Putting her hands in the pocket she started walking inside.