Chapter 5

XiaIn turned at lightening speed, her assassin senses kicking in. Her arms where ready to pull the person in a head lock. But Jaemin was quick to move away, blocking her arms with his.

"Oh I'm sorry!" He mumbled.

"Huh?" She made a confused noise not able to understand him.

"I'm sorry!" He said a bit louder.

But they were soon drawn to the stinging pain coming from their right hands. They simultaneously brought their hands up to check the reason on the pain.

The bunny ears on XiaIn's hand were now a completed bunny tattoo. Same for Jaemin, his bunny body tattoo now had ears.

"So you're the ears to my bunny." The weirdly cute statement didn't go with Jaemin husky voice.

"Don't expect anything, I prefer solo." She glared at him before walking away not sparing a glance back.

~☆~

"Yo Jaemin what took you so long?" Jeno asked as soon as the stressed boy sat down.

"I just- I don't know what happened?"

Everyone looked at him confused.

"I don't- I just bumped into this random girl. And- and she turned out to be my soulmate."

"Wow!"

"What?"

"Who is she?"

"What's her name?"

"Dude let us meet her too."

Jaemin was bombarded with questions he didn't know the answer to.

"I know nothing, she glared at me and left."

"You didn't talk to her?" Haechan furrowed his eyebrows.

"I did-"

"How, you don't even know Chinese? You won't find a random Korean girl here." Renjun cut him off.

"But she spoke korean." Jaemin was more frustrated.

"Can you describe her!" Yangyang asked after thinking for a while.

"She was short, like around 5'. Had a lip ring and leather jacket."

"That sounds hot!" Jeno murmured.

"Not my soulmate!!" Jaemin glared.

"He doesn't even know her name but is already possessive." Haechan laughed.

~☆~

XiaIn walked back towards the girl's house. She held a cigarette between her lips. Her mind was going in every possible direction.

She dropped the cylindrical object  and smashed it under her foot. Walking inside the two storied house, she slammed the door shut. The two other females jumped up from their slouching position and stared at the girl.

"What's wrong?" MeiLing asked.

XiaIn tossed her jacket away and frowned at the older girl. Xuah watched from a distance. The youngest swang her hands over the older's shoulders and burried her face in her neck.

"I meet my soulmate. He is Renjun's gang member."

"The math ain't mathing. Your brother? Gang? What?" Xuah asked.

XiaIn looked at the girl pulling her body away from the oldest.

"NCT Dream arrived today and the boys took them at NEXT. Renjun was there. I bumped into his friend."

"What's his name?"

"Didn't talk to him."

"Let me call Kun." MeiLing reached for her phone but XiaIn blocked her.

"Please no. I don't want to talk about these stuff." She got up from the couch and made her way upstairs to her room.

" She got up from the couch and made her way upstairs to her room