Chapter 17

The group stared in awe. Both the assassins made their way out in one piece. Bodies covered in sweat from the tiring match.

"Damn both of you are so good!!" Jeno admired the soulmates.

"A-are you two ok? Hurt anywhere?" Renjun hesitantly asked.

Jaemin shook his head with a smile while XiaIn's hand subconsciously made it's way to the cut on her upper hand. And when she touched it, she expected herself to wince in pain but she felt nothing.

Feeling eyes on her she quickly looked back up. She quickly shook her head as she noticed Renjun staring and walked away.

"I'm pretty sure the knife slashed her skin!" Jaemin murmured approaching Jeno.

"The soulmate bond healed it maybe!" Jeno shrugged

"You are soulmates with XiaIn?" Jeno yelped from the voice coming from behind.

"Since when are you here?"

Jihan gave him a questioning look. "From the beginning!" She said in a druh tone. "You didn't answer my question yet."

"Yeah, don't tell Renjun tho. I don't want his overprotective ass to give me a lecture."

"So you know? Did she tell you everything?"

"Everything? No, she only said they are twins."

"Wait what. Twins. Who and who?" Jeno made a confused noise.

"Renjun, XiaIn. Why are you so slow?" Jihan shook her head. "Anyways Jaemin you should go and check on her."

Jaemin nodded and walked out of the room. He found his way to the Xuah's room. Knocking he called her name. After a few seconds of wait she finally answered. Jaemin pushed open the door and found the girl lying on the bed.

"Did you get hurt?" He asked.

"Uh no!" He nodded and sat down beside her.

There was a comfortable silence until he decided to break it. XiaIn stared at him as he started speaking.

"Did something happen between you and Renjun? Are you avoiding him?"

XiaIn sighed, she knew she needed to tell Jaemin everything, knowing how close he is to her brother.

"I had a fight with him, I feel guilty, but I don't know how to approach him."

"Why don't you take him out somewhere and sort things out between you two?"

"I'm too awkward to ask him in person. Our relationship isn't the best at the moment"

"Text him?"

"Oh!" A small smile spread across her lips. "I can try that. But I need his number."

Jaemin swang his phone in front of her with a smile. "I can help you with that."

XiaIn typed down the number and save it. "Maybe we should exchange numbers too!"

A giddy feeling spread in the soulmates' chest. They smiled to their heart content. An effect of the soulmate bond that they didn't understand but loved it. Slowly they were getting closer, their bond getting more stronger by time.

"Yah Na Jaemin where are you?" Haechan's loud voice boomed in the corridor, making the soulmates break out of their own world of happiness.

Standing up Jaemin rolled his eyes. "Gotta go!" He walked out and faced Haechan.

"Oh my gosh, Na Jaemin is smile while glaring at me, got to run." He dramatically made a scared face and started running.

Hastings Haechan's overdramatic reaction, XiaIn chuckle. Once again she laid down on the bed with a smile adoring her features this time.

 Once again she laid down on the bed with a smile adoring her features this time

Screw maths, I'm gonna write