Chapter 28

"Why is everyone so handsome in here?" Xuah squealed.

They were inside the room provided for XiaIn. It was quiet luxurious.

"The leader, Taeyong looks like straight out of anime." XiaIn excited added.

"Shotaro and Jungwoo, I hope I'm not pronouncing it wrong. They look so cute, I can't believe they are in our mafia gang."

"I know right!"

As the two of them kept on fangirling over the members of NCT, a knock was heard on XiaIn's door. From outside Jaemin called out to her.

"You are so lucky to have one of them as your soulmate." Xuah walked out with a sly smile.

A blush crept its way to her cheeks. As soon as Jaemin entered, she tried her best to not smile like an idiot. The boy stiffened a laugh seeing the weird face she was making.

"Taeyong hyung was looking for you."

"Oh!" She got up from her bed and walked out of the room. " Show me the way!"

From the east wing of the building, she followed Jaemin to the central. The central wing consisted of the important rooms, which include the boss's office room, the medic room and teams shared office rooms.

"That's Taeyong hyung's room. I'll leave you here."

With Jaemin gone, she took a deep breath. Entering the room, Taeyong was sitting on his chair looking very composed. He invited her to sit down, which she gratefully accepted.

"Huang XiaIn it's nice to meet HXH's heir!" He said with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you too, Taeyong-shi. But can't say about the heir part!" She gave him an awkward smile.

Taeyong ignored her statement, "Anyways I heard one of my members is your soulmate."

She hummed in response.

"It would be great if you could straight away come to the topic."

"Yeah so, the mafia gathering. Lots of Korea based groups are going to be there."

"A great place to attack. I get it."

Taeyong looked impressed by her quick wit and comprehensive skills.

"I just wanted to make sure, you know that you might come across HxH."

"I know I'm totally prepared. They will take full advantage of this gathering to get them all together."

With XiaIn's exit, Taeyong slumped back on his chair. A small smile spread across his face.

"As expected from Huang Xiaohan's daughter. It would be fun having business with her, if she continues."

~☆~

XiaIn looked around the corridor in confusion. She was only two days in and had no idea which corridor leads to where. And the last thing she wanted is to anger anyone from the gang by going into a place that's off limits.

"Looking for something?" A tall man who she recognised as Johnny asked.

"Oh yeah uh it would be great if you could tell me the way to Dreamies rooms."

With a little chuckle he replied, "You are on the north wing, go down the hall and take the left. It's in the east wing."

Embarrassed she gave him a quick bow and proceeded towards the east wing.

Wattpad why? I published this long ago, why would u unpublish it