Chapter 4

XiaIn puffed out the smoke, while walking along the sidewalk. Dropping the cigarette she smashed it under her heels. Her tongue once again licking the metal on her lips.

Her eyes fell on the Neon pink sign, reading NEXT. She pushed the door open revealing narrow lane with velvety red walls. It lead to another door. Pushing past it, she entered the bar.

As usual it was packed. The bartenders struggling to attend everyone as always. Some others went to deliver the drinks to their tables.

Walking up to the other side of the counter, XiaIn sat down on the solo seat. One of the bartenders noticed her presence and turned to give her attention.

"What would you have tonight, m'lady?" He set a joking wink.

"Tequila!"

He nodded and went to prepare the drink. As she sat idle, a male approached her.

"Is there a room for me!" He winked at her.

XiaIn internally rolled her eyes and gave the man a fake smile.

"I prefer solo." End of conversation.

She didn't bother to reply nor look at the man trying to get her attention. By the time the bartenders handed her the tequila, the man had left.

"So what did he say?"

"The usual. How do you deal with them Jun ge?"

"Work I would say!" Wenjun shrugged and started making a drink for another customer.

"So how's jiêjiê? I miss her."

"Why do you miss my soulmate, more than you miss your own cousin? And yeah she's doing good."

"You boys are irrelevant, that's why!" She give a cheeky smile while taking a sip of her drink.

"When are you going to start looking for your soulmate?"

"Already told you, if they need me, we find each other anyways." She spared a glace at the bunny ear tattoo.

"As if you don't need them." Her cousin rolled his eyes.

"I prefer solo!" She smirked.

"Wenjun get here!" A bartender called him.

The 22 years old was back being alone. But soon, all the customers and bartenders stared at the loud voices coming from behind the door.

The first one to pull it open was Xiaojun. Soon the rest followed in. Wenjun furrowed his eye brows seeing the regulars enter followed by some new faces. His face was quick to drop when he noticed a familiar face.

He quickly turned back to his cousin checking her facial expressions. XiaIn looked calm on the outside as she stared at the same figure. But he knew better, he knew his cousin enough to know the turmoil going in her head.

"Do you know who they are?"

XiaIn nodded.

"NCT Dream, the leader sent them to help WayV. Didn't know he was going to be here!" She rolled her eyes.

No one in WayV had noticed her presence and guided the rest, to a table. Jihan was right behind Renjun. As they were about to sit down, Jaemin suddenly spoke.

"I left my phone in the car, I'll get it quick!"

Hendery tossed him the keys and he made his was to the door. XiaIn was also done with her drink and decided to not wait there any longer.

She walked out to of the bar and stood on the street. Her hands reached for the box of cigarettes in her pocket. Before she could pull it out a figure bumped into her.

 Before she could pull it out a figure bumped into her

Oops