Chapter 23

The two girls hid behind the wall waiting for the opponent to pass by. As soon as he did Jihan tackled him to the ground while XiaIn shot down the others coming to his rescue.

"Lane's clear go ahead!" Hendery instructed.

They proceeded towards the hall, while Xiaojun and Xuah were already present fighting HxH men. XiaIn didn't waste any time, and consecutively shot everyone who came in view. Noticing the two girls presence they calmed down.

After knocking down a few Xuah said, "You two handle this area. I'll take Xiaojun out of here."

It didn't take time to knock the rest out.

"Hendery do you see Mr. Su anywhere? He wasn't here."

"He is moving towards Kun's office, Jeno and Jaemin are near, I already sent them there."

"Ok, I'll go as soon as possible!"

Jihan followed the girl towards Kun's office. It was hard for her to keep up with the other's stamina. She stopped midway and panted.

"Don't come, if you can't. The medic room is in the floor below. Go find Renjun."

She hurried her was towards the two boys. The door was wide open and she could make out Jeno's back from behind. Walking beside him, she noticed her soulmate holding the man on gun point, as he refused to reveal anything.

"Jaemin I'll take over, move away!" She threw her knife right beside the man's left ear.

Pull out her dagger she pressed it on his neck. "Mr. Su I suppose you have something to tell you."

Still the man kept his mouth shut.

"Mr. Su I'm not hurting you out of respect for serving my father for all this year. If you still continue to work with that man and not us why he sent you here, I will have no choice to stab his dagger in you" She threatened.

"I have taken an oath to be on HXH's side, doesn't matter who is leading it. I don't owe you anything the moment you decide to not be in HxH and sided with this mother fucking WayV." He spatted.

Blood boiled in her veils, she sent a  death glare at him. " Very well, so you have choosen death. Also say good bye to your family. What was your daughter's name again, WeiLei right?"

With a smirk, XiaIn sliced his throat. Blood spatted out, on her body. He fell limp on the floor. The two boys stared at her in awe.

She turned towards them with an angry and annoyed face. Rolling her eyes, she bumped her shoulder into Jaemin's and walked away.

"What did he say to her? She looked pissed." Jeno murmured.

"She is angry, very angry!" Jaemin sighed trying to calm himself down.

"Huh? You good bro!"

"The bond, I can feel her wrath. And I'm going insane." Jaemin whispered out.

~☆~

E

veryone was rushing around the headquarters, with the injured and dead bodies. The boys worriedly stood outside the medic room. Xiaojun, Lucas and Haechan were badly hurt. They waited for the two medics to come out can covey the news of their health.

"Did she respond?" Kun asked as MeiLing walked down.

"No, Xuah and Jihan are still trying to get her to open the door." She sighed.

Her eyes fell on the worriedly standing boys. They also had minor injuries her and there.

"Why don't you all follow me? Winwin and Renjun will take time to get the three patched up."

The boys hesitated but followed her in the living room. MeiLing used Winwin's emergency kit to patch them up.

"Damn noona is good!" Jeno complimented. "You know a lot about medicines."

"I'm a doctor too Jeno, I just don't have much role since Sicheng is here."

I'm going on a trip

I'm going on a trip.
So i don't know when I'll get time and internet to update for the next two weeks.