Chapter 16

"Can you pull the window down?"

"No!" Xuah side eyed the girl sitting in the passenger's seat.

"Come on Xuah jiêjiê!!"

"I'm not allowing you to smoke. Kun and Winwin are so done with you. Stop doing that, no one wants you to do that shit."

"Fuck off!" She huffed.

"You need someone who can be strict enough to stop this habit of yours. I hope your soulma-"

Xuah cut herself off remember that the girl already met her soulmate.

"Wait you didn't even tell me which one of them is your soulmate."

"Na Jaemin!"

"Oh he seems like a sweet guy, also you are not avoiding him right."

"Not anymore I guess."

"Good!"

Soon the car drove into the arena. XiaIn stepped out of it while Xuah drove off to prepare for her race. She turned her head in every direction to look for Yangyang, spotting him, she walked towards the male.

"Do you have a race today?"

Yangyang shook his head and asked her to follow. They reached the empty side of the bleachers. XiaIn waited for him to start speaking.

"So what up with you and Jaemin?"

"Huh? On what context?"

"The other day during breakfast, you both kept stealing glances. Not to mention I spotted the two of you hanging out at the middle of the night."

"Oh that.."

"You know you can tell me if you have a crush on him."

XiaIn have him a disgusted look.

"He is my soulmate." She deadpaned.

Yangyang choked on his saliva.

"No way that you he bumped into that day. I'm dumb. Should have understood by his description." He face palmed.

XiaIn let out a chuckle, a smirk forming on her lips. "Sure you are dumb!"

"Hey!!!"

"What? You only said you are dumb!"

Yangyang gave her a disgusted look, which the girl laughed off. They turned towards the track as loud cheers roared. Sharing a smile, they went back inside as the drivers made their way in.

"That was good. You improved your speed." XiaIn complemented.

"But not as good as us!" Yangyang boasted.

Both the girls playfully punched him. He fake yelped at their action and made a frightened face. Soon the three started laughing heartily.

"Let's get back, you two can still sneek in. Kun got hwak eyes, I can't."

The girls drove back to their house. MeiLing had left them some food on the table and went to bed. Gulping down the food, they retired in their own rooms.

~☆~

The Ferrari stopped infront of the huge building. The three ladies made their way up to meet the males.

Xuah straight away headed towards her room. Ten was also in his, both getting ready for a disguise mission. Hendery was in the hackers room, setting up the devices to lead them.

"You all should work too! No slacking off." Kun scolded everyone seeing them relaxing in the living room.

"Let's go to the training room!" Mark stood up and walked out of the room.

With groans everyone else followed behind. They all gathered together. While the snipers went to the shooting area, rest stayed on.

"Hey why not let Jaemin and XiaIn have a training match. Both are assassins." Yangyang said with a smirk.

"Yeah I want to know who is better." Jeno agreed.

The soulmates sent a glare at their best friends before getting on the middle to start the fight.