Chapter 11

Jaemin woke up with a groan. Jeno was repeatedly calling his name.
He sat up on the bed and stared at his best friend with annoyance. The slight pain in his head irritated him more along with the burning sensation on his wrist.

"You good bro?" Jeno asked.

"My head hurts and wrist is burning."

Jaemin pulled his hands up too see the cause of the burning sensation. And then it hit him. He had made no physical contact with XiaIn after the bonding.

"Fuck it's been five days already."

"And you two didn't make any contact." Jeno gave him a disappointed look.

"Yeah yeah whatever. How is your hand."

"I'm taking pain killers. So it doesn't hurt much."

The younger male nodded and very painfully walked towards the bathroom.

~☆~

XiaIn walked out of the room. She hammered her shoulders with her fist. A groan left her lips.

"You good?" Yangyang asked.

"Yeah."

The boy nodded and walked inside his room. She made her way towards the living room. Before she could enter, a hand was placed on her shoulder stopping her movement.

The unusual feeling that spread across her made her realize who it was. Jaemin turned her towards him and slammed her on the wall behind. He caged her between his arms.

"What!"

"I have no intension of dying. We are making physical contact wether you like it or not."

XiaIn let out a groan and tried to push him. But Jaemin stood there firmly.

"Yah Park Jisung don't burn down the kitchen." They heard Renjun yell followed by a shreak by Chenle.

The two soulmates forgot what they were doing and shared a look. They quickly sprang off towards the kitchen.

Jihan was trying to cook the remaining food that the two guys had forgotten about as they tried to bring the chaos under control. Chenle was busy lecturing the younger male while Renjun cleared the mess he made.

They walked inside the kitchen with Jeno and Haechan joining them from behind. Haechan went ahead to help Jihan who was struggling with the food.

While everyone struggled to keep things in place, the burning smell coming from the oven didn't help.

"I smell something burnt."

Once again Chenle streaked, "Oh shit!"

He ran to the oven and opened in without wearing gloves. "Ouch, hot hot hot!"

Jaemin rolled his eyes at the chaos and went to help him. Wearing the gloves he pulled out the burnt food, while Chenle put his hand under running water.

But the chaos wasn't over yet. XiaIn cursed under her breath hearing a car hont. She quickly went over to jaemin to help him get rid of the burnt food.

"Kun ge's here. Hurry up!"

Everyone got alert and hurriedly cleaned everything up. Jisung discarded the tissues, Renjun used to clean the flour, that he had an scattered. While the older out the stuff in place. Haechan and Jihan put the food in plates.

"What are you all doing?" Kun asked standing in the door way.

"Cooking!" XiaIn said with a nervous laugh.

Kun raised an eyebrow, his eyes scanning the kitchen. He gave an uncovinced nod before heading back to his room.

Mark and Yangyang entered the kitchen yawning while the others plated the food. The day down together waiting for Kun to join.

Jaemin to the opportunity to sit beside XiaIn and wrap his fingers around her wrist. The girl wiggled her hand to get out of the grip but it didn't work.