Chapter 25

A certain girl hurried her way towards the door as the bell kept on ringing. Pulling it open she discovered a tired looking XiaIn, with bags under her eyes.

"Huh? What? Why are you here this late? Is everything ok? Did they follow you?" The younger bombarded her with questions.

XiaIn ignored her and welcomed herself in. She dropped her body on the couch in the small living room.

"Wufei get me a glass of water."

The confused girl nodded and went to the kitchen counter. Handing her the glass she sat down.

"So what's with the eye bags? Did you not sleep?"

"I'm.... I don't know what's wrong with me? Everything is frustrating. I met Mr. Su. He said that I don't belong to HxH. I just... I-" she cut herself off with a frustrated sigh.

Wufei frowned. "Jiêjiê you don't need to listen to him. Don't listen to anyone. Follow what you want, and not what other people want from you."

XiaIn sat quietly for a while. The younger's words seemed to have an effect.

"Have you eaten dinner?"

Getting a no as an answer, Wufei got up to check her freezer. She decided to cook both of them whatever simple dinner, with the minimum food available.

As she engaged herself in cooking, XiaIn got up and looked around the house. It was a small apartment for two. But Wenjun barely lived there.

"Did Wenjun ge come over?"  She asked leaning against the kitchen counter

"No, we haven't talked much either. He busy with NEXT and he has a soulmate too." Wufei shrugged. "When will I meet my soulmate."

XiaIn laughed at the funny face, she made. "Stop laughing, you are nothing better than me. We both are gonna die single."

"Oh  righ you don't know!" XiaIn said with a teasing smile.

Wufei served the food on the two dishes and gave her a questioning look.

"I met my soulmate. And he is a friend of Renjun. And yes, Renjun came back."

The two sat down on the opposite side of the counter with their plates in front. Wufei choked on her food as soon as the news dropped.

"You are kidding me!" She said gulping down a glass of water.

"Even Renjun has a soulmate. Her name is Jihan."

"Wait so she is Korean. Damn!"

"My soulmate is Korean too." She shrugged.

XiaIn got up to put the bowl in the sink. Wufei followed her.

"You can use Wenjun ge's room. Take my pajamas. I'll come after doing the dishes."

Nodding the older went to her room. She picked out a set of pajama and walked inside the bathroom.

After completing the her work, Wufei put rest of the food items back in their places. As she did, her phone started ringing. The caller id read, Wenjun.

"What makes you call?"

"Is XiaIn with you?"

"You care about your cousin more than your own sister. Anyways she is here." She made a fake crying voice in the beginning.

"What is she doing?"

"Let me check!"

She walked into his bedroom. The lights were already switched off. XiaIn slept soundly.

"Asleep!"

"Ah okay! It was WayV's leader who wanted to know, not me!"

Wufei rolled her eyes and cut the call.