Chapter 21

"You good bro? You can go out now." XiaIn waved her hand in front of her twin's face.

Renjun let out a deep breath and unlocked the door. He stepped out of the car and checked if his limbs are okay. Seeing XiaIn already leave, he hurriedly followed her, wondering how she was so casual.

The headquarters were unusually quiet with only a few men of WayV roaming around. The twenty two year old made her way to the kitchen to get a glass of water, while the male relaxed in the living room.

"Where is everyone?" She murmured getting herself a glass.

Gulping it down she started looking for the others. Luckily XiaIn bumped into Winwin, who proceeds to walk towards the living room. Following his instructions, she found herself standing inform of the games room.

Walking in she found almost everyone in it. Jeno, Haechan, Yangyang, Chenle were on the couch while Jisung and Ten were on the floor. They were having some sort of team battle in a video game. Jaemin had pulled a chair and sat sideways, half body facing the screen, rest half leaning on the table. Jihan, Xuah and MeiLing were all present engaging themselves in a game of Jenga.

Jaemin's eyes fell on the girl as she walked in. XiaIn straight away walked towards him, a smile automatically making it's way in both their faces. The three girl stopped their game and looked at the soulmates.

"Made up with Renjun?" He asked.

His soulmate nodded with a big smile lighting her face.

"Aww look at her smile, someone click a picture, it's a rare sight." Xuah teased.

Renjun walked inside the room and walked towards the girls. He narrowed his eyes while looking at Jaemin, which he returned with an eyebrow raise.

"Did you tell him?" He asked XiaIn as Renjun went over to his soulmate.

"Yeah, and he definitely didn't expect it."

Cheers rose as Jeno, Haechan and Jisung won a rounds. The other trio sulked and started whining. Yangyang turned behind to take a look at the others.

"Oh you two are back!" He exclaimed finally acknowledging the presence of the twins.

The twins nodded while the rest of the boys turned back to see who it was.

"So did you to make up?" Ten asked.

"Yeah!" Renjun answered scratching the back of his head.

"What? Who made up with whom?" Jisung asked confused.

"XiaIn and Renjun." MeiLing gave the twins a soft smile.

"Why do though? What happened?" Chenle looked between the twins confused.

"Well we are twins. We had problems that you don't need to know." Renjun rolled his eyes.

Haechan dramatically gasped and stood up with his hand on his chest. He made a betrayed and offended face.

"You have a twin and you didn't tell me, your best friend. Wait Jihan did he tell you?"

"Yeah before we came to China."

The group of boys let out a whine, complaining why Renjun didn't tell anything before, which was followed by them bombarding him with more questions.

"XiaIn!" The mentioned girl turned to Haechan. "Do you have a soulmate?"

The girl turned to Jaemin and pointed at him. Once again the room filled with animalistic screams. The dolphin screech being the most prominent.

"Why does the girl look not so surprised?" Chenle asked.

"Because we know everything from before." Jihan shrugged.

"Why are we always the last ones to know?" The youngest two whined once again.

Lowkey planning to start a k-pop 00 liner story based on an anime after this book