Chapter 8

XiaIn walked in inside the house closely followed by Xuah. All the sixteen faces turned to her as she entered the living room. Her firm steps falling one after another, as she gracefully walked towards the older lady.

With Xuah behind her, she came to a stop beside MeiLing. XiaIn glared at every single new face. Jaemin could feel his heart pop out under her strong gaze while Renjun started at her dazed.

The leather fit, the lip ring, the high up pony tail, and the strong gaze over all. Nothing matched, the person, who he once knew as his twin sister. The XiaIn standing in front was a completely different person.

She made eye contact with him for a brief moment before turning towards Kun. The Chinese leader cleared his throat making Dream aware of their long forgotten introduction.

While everyone introduction themself effortlessly, Jaemin had to stutter and Renjun's voice was almost caught in his throat. Jaemin proceeded to mental curse at himself while the older tried his best to not make any eye contact.

"I'm Kun soulmate Wang MeiLing!"

"Wah finally meeting you jiêjiê. It would be great to tease Kun ge." Chenle beamed.

Kun glared at him while the others laughed it off.

"Wen Xuah, I'm WayV the one and only female member." She flipped her imaginary long hair. "I work as a disguise."

All eyes finally feel on the short girl standing between the two older ladies. She once again eyes them before introducing herself.

"Huang XiaIn!"

One perticular female froze as the name slipped of her mouth. She eyes quickly fell on the male beside her, who was busy staring at his sister.

"Well that's it for the introduction I guess. Now I'm interact." Kun shrugged and approached his soulmate.

XiaIn rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. Six particular boys stared at her confused.

"She isn't the best with new people." Hendery explained.

"That's her, isn't it?"

Renjun nodded, not even bothered to look up to the girl. Jihan placed a comforting hand on his back as he refused to look up. The older pair of soulmate's approached them.

"Renjun don't avoid her. She is equally as stubborn as you. Knowing XiaIn she will not approach you."

"But I... I-"

"I might not know you yet, but I have seen her from the time she ran away from her house. She has grown a wall around her, you need to break it. Don't you want your relationship to be back to were it was."

Renjun nodded.

"For that you need to give the push."

While the pairs of soulmates talked, Jeno had noticed the sudden change in his best friend's behaviour. He quietly tapped on his shoulder to gain his attention.

"Huh?"

"Why were you staring at that girl like that earlier?"

Jaemin ears visible turned red. "That her. My soulmate."

"What the fuck!" Jeno exclaimed loudly making everyone turn to him.

"It's nothing." Jaemin shooed them.

"What nothing dude? You won't tell them."

"Not now."