Chapter 22

The neon lights around the city of Beijing were slowly going off. The shutters of all the shops were drawn down. Only a few souls were present on the streets. They walked around the empty streets, with bottles of spray paint in their hand.

Artistic Graffiti was painted on the walls. The street lights are the only source of light for these artists, to curve out their imagination. As they continued their ministraction on the walls, the sound of tyres screeching against the road caught their attention.

Before they even realised what was happening, two cars bolted past them. They could barely make out the two huge bodies, as they disappeared as soon as they came in view.

Inside the certain Ferrari 488 Spider and Lotus Exige S Coupe, the passengers were holding onto the seat beats for their dear lives. Their hearts thumped against their chests, eyes shut in fear.

The two cars raced against each other clearly for fun. The two drivers had their sharp eyes on the road, while a smirk laced on their lips. Unlike the others inside the cars, adrenaline rush was high in them.

The passengers kept chanting prayers of help, as the two cars drove past the dark roads outside Beijing. But this didn't go on for long. The monitor on both the cars lit up with caller IDs of the oldest pair of soulmates.

Upon hearing their words, Yangyang and XiaIn swiftly turned their cars. At high speed they drove back to the main base. On reaching nearing the area, both of them slowed down.

The dreamies looked around the unfamiliar area in confusion. Soon they realised they were entering the headquarters from the back side. They parked the cars outside, incase they needed to flee the scenes.

The two two best friends lead Dream inside the underground emergency weapon room. Each got one ear piece which got connected to the hackers room.  One of WayV's guards took Jisung to Hendery, since the boy was struggling to lead everyone alone.

"Jihan?" XiaIn glanced at the non gang member worriedly.

"Don't worry about me, I can kick some asses too." She proudly announced.

Yangyang passed all of them guns, daggers and knifes. Ready, they headed inside the main part of the building where the others were engaged in a fight against HxH.

Following the instructions from the hackers they separate midway finding their own targets. Gun shots, screams of pain, threats of death surrounded the building.

Mark kicked one of the guards in their abodmen and shot a bullet to another. He was too busy fighting the men inside that the red laser on his shirt went unnoticed. Xuah tackled him on the group while the bullet from the sniper hit their own men.

"Pay attention, there are snipers too." She walked away to find more targets.

A groan left the man's lips as the knife passed through his upper chest. He fell limp on the ground, while XiaIn walked ahead in search for her next target. As she walked past, a man tried to hit her from behind with his dagger. But before it could reach her, he was pulled backwards. XiaIn turned with a grin seeing the man lying on the ground beaten up.

"You got some good combat skills."

"I'm a Taekwondo black belt. Don't underestimate me. Literally tackled your brother to ground on our first meet." Jihan said fake dusting her hands.

"XiaIn there is a group of men, not very far from you two. I think there is one of your dad's old workers too."