Chapter 33

As the clock struck 2, the huge hallroom was deserted. Only a few main members of NCT could be seen aside from the guards and staff. After most of the guests had left, one by one everyone retired in their own room.

XiaIn laid down on her bed now dressed in her nightwear. Her hands rested at the back of her head on the pillow. Her face was covered with a moisturizing mask. She was enjoying the peace, something rarely available in a household full of chaotic men.

At the thought of peace, a knock on the door gained her attention. With a groan she sat up. Pealing of the mask from her skin she went to open it. As expected, Jaemin stood outside with a wide grin.

After coming to Seoul, XiaIn had discovered a new side of Jaemin. Though she had experienced his flirty, caring and murderous personality, she had no idea he could be that cringey. As per Jaemin's words, she was lucky to experience his cringey side because he only showed it to a few of his most loved people.

Not long after they found themselves cuddling on the bed. Jaemin would occasionally rub his cheeks on her. Which made the girl push him away.

"Jaemin it's so late, go back to your room."

"Nooo!" He pulled her in a tighter hug.

"Did you drink or what?"

"I need no drink, I'm born cringey."

This made the girl laugh out loud.

Jaemin laid down on her lap, while XiaIn put her back against the headboard.

"Anyways today was fun." He said turning normal.

"Do you have split personality or what?"

With a chuckle he shook his head. After a minute of silence, he sat up. Leaning on the headboard beside her, he wore a serious look.

"To think of it, it's been months since be meet and bonded. We are on good terms now too."

XiaIn hummed in response.

"I never asked you out."

A silence fell between the two. Gathering up the courage, he took her hand in his. A blush crept it way to both of their cheeks.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

XiaIn face lit up with happiness. Along the line, she had forgotten the happiness of having someone who you love, romantic or platonic. With Jaemin she had rediscovered everything. She laid her head on his shoulder and hummed.

"Huh?"

"Yes, I'll!"

Embarrassed, she tried tried hiding her head behind Jaemin's back. Which received a hearty laugh from the male. Her face was flushing red. Jaemin pulled her from the side and made her sit on his lap. He put her hands around his neck, pulling her as close as possible.

Booping her nose he spoke, "Have I ever told you, that you are cute."

His words didn't reach her ears. But her heatbeat definitely did to his. There faces barely had an inch gap. XiaIn was in a daze, she could barely think of anything.

"Can I- um kiss you?" She asked in a timid voice.

With a smile, Jaemin brought his face closer to close the gap between them, until the door bursted open. Yangyang and Renjun invited themselves inside with serious faces, while the two yeeted themselves away.

 Yangyang and Renjun invited themselves inside with serious faces, while the two yeeted themselves away