Chapter 3

The seven boys' jaws dropped as soon as Yangyang pulled out his car in front of them. Jisung's eyes glittered seeing the silver model.
Yangyang slided the window down and put his elbow on his.

"Are we going or do you want me to miss the race?" He said with a smirk.

The group quickly splitted into small teams and got in the cars driven by WayV's maknae line. They speed across the night streets and arrived at the racing area.

Dropping the others, he went inside to prepare while the others parked their cars and walking in the bleachers. The group stood right opposite to the huge screen that showed the tracks.

"Ready?" Yangyang fist bumped his opponent who stood along with his gang member.

"She is always ready." Xuah smirked.

"Oh I indeed am!" XiaIn licked the lip ring adorning her plumpy pink lips.

Both of them were the best player in this field of sports and each other's biggest competitors. Even though there were always up against each other no one could break their friendship.

The racers turned towards their cars as soon as the announcer asked them to gather at the track. Xuah bit the best of luck and they entered their cars.

The crowd on the bleachers started screaming as soon as the cars started appearing. They got louder went the blue Ferrari 488 Spider and silver Lotus Exige S Coupe came in view.

"Feel lucky you are getting to see the two best racer competing today!"  Dejun proudly said.

As the sound of the gun resonated through the air, the cars almost flew across the tracks.

"Damn Yangyang's fast!" Renjun said seeing the silver Lotus Exige leading.

"WhAt??" Haechan screamed from beside not able to hear anything because of the loud cheering.

"Didn't you say, the blue Ferrari rider was also good? Why is he last?" Jeno asked Lucas.

Jaemin looked at the taller as both of them waited for an answer.

"She, the racer is a girl. Also that's her strategy."

Half of the track was already covered. The crowd let out a sound of displeasure and worry as a car crashed into the wall at a sharp turn.

The blue car at the back started speeding up. One by one she started crossing the cars. A black car was blocking her way. But at the turn she swiftly overtook it.

"And now we got the best once left!" Hendery said.

It got more tense as the finish line was not far away. Neither Yangyang nor XiaIn were not ready to give the other space. The spectators watched the two expectantly. The other cars were left far behind.

XiaIn geared up as the final turn came. 'It's now or never' she knew. But Yangyang new better. As if he could read her mind, the Silver Lotus Exige blocked her way, a very risky move at the turn. The girl cursed under her breath.

As if everyone could get their tension, tensed up. A big accident being avoided, Yangyang reached the maximum speed the gushed across the finish line. The blue Ferrari followed by closely.

The crowd cheered at Yangyang's victory.

"That was a good match man!!" He said seeing XiaIn.

"Yup congratulations!"

Walking away from the boy, XiaIn threw her car keys at Xuah.

"Get back, I'll be late home."

Walking out of the arena, she pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.