Chapter 9

The last light of the day fell on the empty bleacher, liting it up in orange. The tracks were empty too. Not a sign of a single soul there. Unlike night time, it had a pin drop silence.

The clicking of heels increased nears the bleachers. A figure appeared out of the gate and walked towards the railings. The golden sunlight illuminated her soft features.

Using her middle and index fingers, she pulled the cigarette out of her mouth and puffed out the smoke. A scoff left the lips.

When her life started falling apart, she witnessed her parents getting murdered by her own blood uncle. No one was there for her. But now that she didn't want them in her life, wanted to forget everything and bring an end to her sufferings why were they coming back. She didn't understand.

Night fell, the tracks lit up. The crew members made their way in before the race could begun. The bleachers were still mostly empty as the spectators were yet to arrive.

XiaIn pulled out the fifth cigar of the day liting it up and putting it between her lips. But before she could suck the poison in, it was pulled out and crumbled under her best friend's foot. She glared at him and proceeded to pull out another one.

"Stop it! Are you that desperate to kill yourself?" Yangyang scolded.

"Shut up!" She grumbled. "Let me do what I want."

"You wouldn't want me to call Renjun now, do you?"

XiaIn rolled her eyes. She bumped her shoulder with his and started walking away.

"Where are you going?"

"NEXT!" She shouted back before disappearing out of the arena.

The familiar neon sign came in her view. She walked inside the bar. Spotting her cousin, XiaIn went to sit down in front of him.

"What's with the frown?"

"I meet my soulmate!"

"WhAt!!" The older shreaked making a few of the customers look at him.

Quickly apologising Wenjun sent a questioning look to her.

"It's one of Renjun's friends who came with him that day. I bumped into him when I went out."

"So.."

"Yeah I meet him. Kun ge bought them over. But I didn't talk though. Renjun was staring at me as if I was a ghost." She chuckled.

"He was probably taken aback by your change in fashion and looks."

Not long after she started sipping her drink, her phone started ringing.

"Can you come over at the arena, HxH attacked. Only three of the dream members are with me. It's not enough."

XiaIn quickly responded a yes and walked out of the bar. The arena want far away, so she ran. She instantly regretted not bringing her car.

In about ten minutes, she was infront of the arena. Many had escaped the scene while others were shot down. She ran to the location Yangyang had mentioned.

Blood was everywhere. Certain four figures were surrounded by a big group of HxH men. She observed how fast her soulmate was killing those men. While her brother was being helped with another boy she met that day.

 While her brother was being helped with another boy she met that day