Chapter 37

"Oh my god where did this girl run off too." Wufei's blood ran cold finding herself alone in the corridor.

She had got separated from Jihan on the way and now the girl was nowhere to be found. She walked around the base trying to find her.

"Fuck I can't even use a gun properly. What am I going to do if someone appears? Martial arts won't be a help against weapons." She slid down against the wall.

"Oh look who is here!" A female voice got her attention.

Wufei's eyes widened. Before her stood a ferocious woman, whom she knew as the cousin from the Huang twins father's side. From the previous encounters with her, the younger had grown a dislike towards her.

"Didn't think you would be here but it's a great opportunity to kill you." She gave an evil smirk.

Pulling her gun out she aimed at Wufei. The girl quickly got on her feet and started running.

"Um we got two problems!" Her voice trembled as she tried to catch her breath. "I got separated from Jihan and Lian appeared."

Wufei entered the first room she found which happened to be a kitchen in the guards living area. She hid herself behind one of the counters.

"Fourth floor kitchen, won't last long!"

"We are on our way!" Renjun  informed.

While Renjun, Haechan, XiaIn and Jaemin ran upstairs to fourth floor, Jisung started tracking down Jihan. Rest of the members including NEXT took down the men the found on their way.

"Check every single place, no one should be felt!" Kun ordered.

Rest of WayV's men had also arrived and blocked of the road. They prevented more of HxH men to enter the building. The whole road was locked off. The snipers from both the buildings did their job as well.

"Wufei I know you are here!" Lian pushed open the kitchen door. "Stop hidding I know you are behind the counter."

As soon as Lian appeared infront of her Wufei aimlessly shot the gun. Being poorly skilled none of them hit the girl in front. In no time the bullets were gone.

"Let me teach you how to shoot properly!"

Wufei let out a cry of pain as the bullet hit her arm. Tears rolled down her trembling eyes that only showed one emotion, fear.

"Next where should I aim? The head or maybe the heart." She taunted.

Lian pointed the gun towards her chest. But before she could pull the trigger, a bullet hit her arms. The revolver fell out of her hand. Haechan stood in front of the door.

"Everyone, Xiaobao has Jihan he is on the top floor!" Jisung informed.

"Renjun, Jaemin go! I'll handle her. Haechan take Wufei out!"

"I won't complain, after all you are the strongest opponent I can ask for."

"I ain't here for games."

"Whatever you say, let's see who does this better!"

XiaIn put the gun aside and engaged herself in a duel. It started with punches and kicks. But the devil always has to play dirty. Lian pulled her dagger out and attacked her.

"Of course you would play dirty!"

The dagger pierced through her shirt and hit her skin. XiaIn winced  in pain then used her leg to disbalance the older girl. She sat on her back preventing her from moving around.

"Take her away! Do whatever you want!" Handing Lian over to two of WayV's men, XiaIn aimed for the top floor.