Chapter 36

"Everyone wait! I just got in contact with Doyoung hyung. He asked some of you all to return back to the base. Jilin team is heading this way while Shanghai team is on the way back to base." Hendery spoke with the keyboard clicking in the background.

His eyes darted from one monitor to another. Through the screen he could see the boys standing in the middle of the corridor. Through the ear piece he head a faint voice of Renjun.

"What's wrong with the voice system?" He mumbled.

Even before Hendery could try talking to them, the screens started glitching. On one such, a warning in red started flashing, INTRUDER.

At that moment, Wufei barged in the room. "HxH attacked! The guards can't hold on longer."

Hendery grabbed his gun from beside the keyboard and switched off the computers. Both of them walked out of the room and towards where the rest were.

"All of you have your guns and daggers right?" He asked.

The girls nodded.

"Hold them back as long as possible. Everyone's on the way. Also stick together in pairs."

"Should I call my brother for backup?"

"Yeah that would be helpful!" Hendery left all of them inside the building and went ahead to order the guards.

"Mr. Wong, 7 on their side, 5 on our down." One of the men in charge informed.

"Mr. Xu higher the security, get the remaining snipers ready, hold them back as much as possible."

According to the orders, WayV men retreated back inside the building. The snipers positioned themselves on the top of the building launching attacks at the HxH men from above.

As Hendery observed the situation from the higher floor, a static sound started appearing inside his ear piece.

"What is this sound?" He heard a faint voice.

"The in ears are working again?" This time he could make out MeiLing's voice.

"How did it get connected?" It was his turn to question.

"I don't know what you all are talking about, but we are all connected, so what's the situation?" Doyoung spoke.

"We are at the crossroads infront of the building. But there are more of HxH cars coming." Lucas informed.

"XiaIn took the steering, expect them to arrive in no time." Ten said as the car in front had disappeared in thin air after the driver change.

"We are near too. Xuah's so fast!" Jungwoo boasted his soulmate's skills.

The members rolled their eyes. From a distance, Xiaojun noticed men firing at HxH from the opposite streets.

"Who are those?" He murmured.

"NEXT!" Wufei replied. "Those are probably the latest chemical guns they made. They melt whatever they fall on"

"Don't melt down my base though." Kun said.

More HxH cars came from the opposite direction. Xiaojun was quick to pull over and start aiming for the tires. Together with NEXT they were able to take down the people outside.

"There are more coming, we are leaving them to you guys." Lucas said as he watched the rest made their way inside.

Once everyone was inside the sniper took his position in the opposite building.

"Guys we need some help!" MeiLing spoke as both her and Doyoung's soulmate tried to take down the few men around them.

Not being core members of the gang came with it's own disadvantages for them.

"On our way!!" Xiaojun informed.

"We are here!!" Xuah, XiaIn and Kun parked the cars outside and reported at the same time.

"Chenle go to Lucas!" Hendery said.

"We are close by too! Let the game start!" Ten smirked.

"Don't forget us!" Jisung said as they entered the city too.

While everyone got together, little did they realised more danger was about to come.

"Um we got two problems!" They heard a faint tremble in her voice.

The end is near sksksksk