Chapter 27

"Is everything okay?"

Wufei stared outside the car window, her mind was totally disoriented. XiaIn had noticed the younger's being questionably quiet.

"Fei you can tell me if anything is wrong."

"I'm fine!" Her voice was barely audible.

But the older knew better. XiaIn decided not to push her more. The ride to Wufei's house was silent. Once she made sure, the younger was inside her house safely, she drove back to the headquarters.

~☆~

XiaIn walked down the stairs while rubbing her eyes. It was 5 in the morning, and the other two residents of the house running here and there.

"What's with all the commotion going on?"

"WayV and Dream are called back to Seoul. We are invited to the Mafia get-together that happens every five years. And this is the first time WayV is going to attend."
Xuah blabbered excitedly.

"A mafia get-together. That's new."

"From what Kun explained, it is thrown by the most powerful mafia of Seoul. All the Allies get together for the fun night, that's not always fun." MeiLing said.

"Now go pack your stuff we are leaving today only."

"I'm not even a member of WayV. Why should I?"

"You are Jaemin's soulmate. Now shoo!"

Rolling her eyes, XiaIn proceeded towards her own room. She put clothes according to her usual style along with a bunch of makeup product she uses.

"Come down fast!"

With a huff, she took the suitcase and walked down the stared. Throwing a glare at Xuah, she loaded it in the car.

"Could have informed earlier!"

The older stuck a tongue out, "Oops forgot!"

~☆~

XiaIn's eyes glittered in amazement. It was her first time in Seoul. She looked around the cityscape like a child in an amusement park for the first time.

Jaemin turned back to look for his soulmate. A small smile spread on his face, seeing the look of her face.
He let everyone pass by and joined her at the back.

"You like Seoul!"

"Yup!" She answered enthusiastically.

"You are cute when you are excited."

XiaIn blushed at the complement.

Cars sent by NCT was already standing there. And they approached the all back vans, a male stepped out. Mark went ahead and gave him a fist bump.

Kun also greeted him and told him something in his ears. The guy introduced himself as Jaehyun to the three new females.

Jaemin helped XiaIn with her luggages and both of them got in the same car as the other two pairs of soulmates. Once everyone was settled, they drove off to the Neo district of Seoul.

Inside Neo district were rich houses and big buildings. Few minutes of driving inside the huge district they came accross huge fences. They even passed a few small gates will guards standing.

Nothing could be scene behind the fence, but XiaIn did spot CCTVs at every corner. No long after the car stopped in front of a huge gave of the same. The door opened and the car made it's way in.

If WayV's building was not big enough, this was. The building started from the second floor and below it were the garages. A square bridge connected the road to the entrance on the second floor. The way towards the garage was under the bridge like a cave.

The cars dropped them in front of the entrance. The three newcomers couldn't keep their mouths close. They walked inside and were left astonishing by the luxurious interior. Nine people extremely handsome men stood in front of them.

 Nine people extremely handsome men stood in front of them