Chapter 34

Renjun sent the soulmates a glare followed by an intense stare. Jaemin gulped and averted his gaze to the other boy. XiaIn frowned seeing her best friend.

"I don't care what the two of you were doing but there is an emergency so listen." He said.

"Wenjun ge called, the Bi siblings were ambushed by uncle. They raided Wufei's apartment and destroyed the bar."

"We are leaving for Beijing first thing in the morning."

Nervousness took over XiaIn as soon as the door close. Her body broke out in a cold sweat. Jaemin noticed the change in her behaviour. He put his arms around her and pulled her closer.

"Trust yourself, trust NCT. We are going to get this over. For you, for Renjun, for the sake of WayV, we are not going to give up."

The warmth of this embrace, gave her a sense of security. She nodded pulling away. With a quick peek on the right cheek, she walked over to her wardrobe.

"You would want to pack up, it already half past 3."

"Oh shit!"

~☆~

A bunch of sleepless men and women gathered in front of the building with their luggage. Which mostly were personalized weapons and medical equipment.

"I'm trusting you two to take care of everything. In case of an emergency situation, contact sm alliance." Taeyong reminded Sungchan and Shotaro.

Both NCT 127 and Dream were coming with WayV. Along with some of their soulmates. Once everything was settled, they flew to Beijing using their private jet.

On arrival, they were greeted by the worst situation. Not only were the Huang's cousins were ambushed but also the girl's house and WayV's base.

The ambush at WayV's happened around 3am. But fortunately the guards were able to hold them back before major damage was caused.

Now everyone including the Bi siblings were seated inside WayV's meeting room. The Huangs took turn in explaining them in Chinese since they barely new the other language.

They planned on attacking all the three branches of HxH at the same time. They divided into different teams for this mission. As soon as the meeting ended, everyone headed back to their assigned rooms to take some rest.

By evening, the members aiming for the HxH headquarters in Beijing were ready to set out on their mission. Teams heading for their base at Shanghai and Jilin had left 3 hours before and were also ready for action.

"Wenjun indeed got good tricks under his sleeves!" Winwin complimented his same aged friend as the group made their way inside the huge base without any trouble.

Prior to them launching an attack, Wenjun along with a few of NEXT members came by the base to spread posionous gas bombs around it.

NEXT bar was just a cover for illegal production of different types gas bombs. As a revenge for blowing up the bar, they also requested NCT to let them join.

While the men sneakily launched attacks, the main members of NCT went inside the building. They proceeded slowly towards the centre of the building, a possible place where the leader could be.

"There is a high chance everyone is gathering around the main corridor to stop us." Renjun murmured.

But before they could even go near the main corridor, all the lights turned off.