Chapter 29

"Ah XiaIn found you at the right time!" Jaemin walked towards her while she was on her way to her brother's room.

"Huh, why?"

"We are going shopping. The rest already left."

Without giving her time to answer, Jaemin dragged her towards the parking lot. Her eye balls popped out as soon as she saw the number of cars. She gasped out loud.

"Holy Shit!"

Jaemin chuckled at her expression. He put both of his hands on her shoulder, and pushed her towards his own car. Once again the girl was left speechless.

"You are kidding me!!" She squealed.

She was standing in front of a grand Mercedes-Benz AMG. She was over the moon at the sight of the green vehicle.

"You should have told me you own a fucking Mercedes-Benz AMG."

She excitedly and repetitively tapped on her soulmate's shoulder. Just like a young child, she skipped her way towards the door of the passengers seat which was on the opposite side.

Jaemin got in drivers seat and drove them to the biggest mall in the district. Various big shops like Gucci, Dior, YSL and Chanel greeted them, the moment they stepped in.

Spotting the group members of NCT, they walked towards them. Jaemin was mostly dragging the girl as she was busy admiring the cloths on display.

"Omg I have  never seen XiaIn like this." Xuah laughed.

"Shut up, this place is like a dream comes true."

While everyone got on the escalator, Renjun joined her behind with his soulmate. He smiled fondly. He found a glimpse of the younger girl he left back in China years ago under the cover of the fierce look she wore.

"Are you enjoying here?"

XiaIn nodded stepping out of the escalator. They went inside the Burberry store to look for suitable clothing. Each of them took some and went inside the trial room. After disapproving most of the cloths they walked out.

This went on for a while until XiaIn was done with their picky behavior. She walked out of the H&M store and went with Jaemin outside.

"Where is your lip ring?"

She looked at him confused then proceeded to touch her lips. It was indeed not there.

"Must have fallen off while I was in trial."

"How can it just fall off?" He raised a brow.

"I-its fake!" Her cheeks turned a shade of red.

Embarrassed XiaIn walked away from him and entered a random store. She took a dress from the rack and his herself inside a trail room.

Jaemin chuckled at her behaviour while following her. While she hid there, he looked around the store. A pretty golden dress on full display caught his attention. He asked one of the workers to get him one.

"If you are going to hide in one, why not try this dress?"

XiaIn peaked out of the door and narrowed her eyes at him playfully. She snatched the dress from him and tried it on. Liking now it hugged her body perfectly and the skirt came just below her knees, she decided to get it.

The soulmates walked out of the store. Renjun and Jeno were waiting outside while the rest were still busy selecting.

"Damn you bought one from Gucci."

"Jaemin selected it, his choice is so good."

"You look happy!"

"I am!!" She grinned.

Renjun ruffed at her, "You actually haven't changed much!"

XiaIn's shoulders suddenly became tense. She walked away from her brother and exited the mall.

 She walked away from her brother and exited the mall