Chapter Four

-YOUR POV-

Logan.

Logan.

Logan.

Why was I thinking about him so much?!

At breakfast. –Logan

Getting ready. –Logan

Even as Kendall, Logan, Carlos, and James walked through the front door, I was thinking about Lo-

“Hey, Logan!” I said walking up to the guys. Then I proceeded to say hello to the rest of them to make it less obvious. Wait, what am I making less obvious? I don’t LIKE Logan. I like David. My BOYFRIEND who I promised I’d still be with by the time I got back.

My dad had to go to work for the day. I know what you’re thinking. Doesn’t he work with Big Time Rush? And why are they always at your house? Well, my dad works at the management company. So he isn’t always with the boys. And the guys always hang out at my house because they think of my dad as a second father. I just think of him as a demon. Or a monster. Both are fitting descriptions.

“Hey, (YN)?” I heard Logan say to me as I was sitting down at the kitchen table, leaning over my phone, texting David.

“Yeah?”

“Come with me.” He held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and he helped me up and then I followed him outside.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“On a walk.” He smiled. “I want to get to know you better.”

I couldn’t stop the smile growing on my face.

“What about the other guys?” I asked.

“They’ll be fine, they’ve got Taylor.” He said. “Although she is a little young.”

“How old are you?” I asked him.

“I’m 23, same as Carlos. James is 22 and Kendall is still 21, since he’s the baby.”

I was shocked. 23? Really?

“Oh.” I tried not to sound surprised. “I’m 19.”

I saw a smirk on Logan’s face. “So you’re legal?”