Chapter Thirty Five

-YOUR POV-

I rolled my eyes. “So where are we all sleeping tonight? And by we I mean you because I am NOT giving up my room.”

They laughed and I leaned into Logan’s side, both of us still holding each other.

“Well, I was planning on sleeping one of the couches in the basement.” Kendall said.

“Us too.” James and Carlos said at the same time.

I nodded then looked up at Logan. “What about you?”

He winked at me as he said, “I could sleep with you.”

“Logan!” I exclaimed, pushing away from him with my mouth open.

Kendall, Carlos, and James all started cracking up while Logan just stood there with a huge grin on his face.

“Don’t act like it’s not tempting!” Carlos said to me.

“SHUT IT LOS!” I snapped, pointing straight at him. All the while, the three boys were still laughing as Logan came over and stood next to me. Just his body being closer to mine calmed me down a little bit. I turned to him and spoke clearly, “You will sleep in the guest room and that is as close as you’ll EVER get to my bed...”

Logan chuckled and said, “I was just kidding, (YN).”

I laughed at him, then turned to Kendall, James, and Carlos, who were still laughing mind you, and pointed towards the basement door.

“GO.” I said.

They all just nodded and muttered ‘good night’ between laughs as they walked out of the room.

I started to walk upstairs, then turned back behind me to face Logan. “You coming?”

He smiled then followed me up to my room.

My room was designed like this: My bedroom door was on the far left. When you walked in, my bathroom was only a couple feet from the doorway. My dresser was pushed up against the wall to the left of the doorway, and then my bed was pushed up against the windows so that my head was right next to the windows. I had a nightstand in between my bed and dresser, and my desk and keyboard were on the wall across from my dresser along with my walk-in closet.

Logan and I sat down on the ground and talked about random stuff for about an hour, mostly about him and what it’s like to be famous. I was honestly surprised that no paparazzi had stalked him to my home, yet.

After a while, we both sat down on my bed. Logan was sitting up, leaning against the headrest, while I was half-sitting, half-lying down next to him with my legs curled up and my head on Logan’s chest while his arm draped over my shoulders and down my back. His free arm wrapped around me and held his other hand. We were sitting in silence, just listening and watching the storm through my window. I honestly had never felt more at peace in my entire life. I was terrified of the thunder that kept shaking my house, but every time it boomed, my reactions were less and less. If it wasn’t for Logan’s arms wrapped around me, I would be bouncing all over my room and screaming for my life. I just felt so safe right now, as if there was nothing that could possibly hurt me, as if a tornado could rip apart my house right now and I would be perfectly safe.

It really got me thinking about how I really feel about him, too. I knew he was in love with me. I still feel like the whole ‘love at first sight’ thing was a little far-fetched, but you never know... I couldn’t be in love with him, too, could I? I’ve only known him for, what, a month now? But he’s honestly the most amazing person I’ve ever met... And the way he looks at me-I swear it kills me every time. He looks at me with... love. Passion. Fascination. I can’t even explain it. I wonder how I look at him? Maybe I have to ask somebody else if I love him? But love isn’t determined by looks. And if I was in love with him, I would know, wouldn’t I? I wasn’t sure.... I’ve never been in love before.

“Logan?” I said to him, interrupting the silence.

“Yeah?”

“Do I love you?”