Chapter Forty Five

-YOUR POV-

“I can’t wait for you to meet Taylor!” I said to Brandon once him, Logan, and I sat down in the living room with some hot chocolate.

“Taylor? Who’s that?” Brandon asked.

My jaw dropped. My dad didn’t even tell him he had another sister.

“You’re other little sister.” I said. “Dad didn’t tell you?”

“No...” Brandon said.

Silence fell over the room.

Logan loudly sipped his drink and Brandon and I looked at him.

He smiled, his dimples caving in, and I smiled with him. He’s just so cute.

“That man has a lot of explaining to do.” I shook my head and leaned back on Logan.

“Where is he, anyways?” Brandon asked.

“He went out of town to Sacramento for work and brought Taylor.” I explained. “And then got stuck there cause of this hurricane.”

“And then I got stuck here with this chick, also.” Logan added.

“Yeah, you really need to leave.” I said to him.

He sighed and pretended to stand up to go. I laughed and pulled him back down.

“You two are dating right?” Brandon asked.

I looked at him like he was an idiot. “DUH. Hence the reason why I introduced him as my BOYFRIEND Logan.”

Brandon looked away and nonchalantly sipped his drink.

“You haven’t changed a bit.” I laughed at him.

“How did you two meet?” Brandon asked.

I explained the whole situation with my dad being Big Time Rush’s manager and my mom sending me to live here.

Once I finished the story, the only thing Brandon had to say was, “So you’re dating a celebrity?”

Logan started laughing as I just smiled and rolled my eyes.

---PRESENT TIME---

“And that’s pretty much how we met! And how I found your Uncle Brandon.” I smiled at my ten-year-old daughter, Tessa.

“What did you say to grandpa?” She asked. “About him hiding Brandon from you and daddy?”

“Well, let’s just say he got what was coming.” Logan smiled at her, his eyes sparkling.

“You got to get to school, honey!” I said to her.

“Okay! Bye mommy!” She gave me a hug then walked over to Logan. “Bye daddy!”

She left for the bus stop and Logan turned to me.

“I still love you as much as the day I first met you.” He smiled warmly.

I planted a kiss on his lips then said, “Yeah, you’re just lucky I agreed to marry you.”

He laughed, then kissed me on the lips. I would never get tired of this.

--THE END--