Chapter Twenty Seven

-YOUR POV-

“I see! So Logan, tell us about last night?” Lily pointed to the picture on the screen behind us that was Logan and me again.

“Nothing really. (YN) is actually my assistant manager’s daughter who came to visit him for...how long was it?” Logan looked at me.

I just raised my eyebrows. “Oh don’t act like you don’t have your calendar marked already.”

Again, the audience laughed. I was just winning them over. All of this came so easily....but I couldn’t help but to think it was because of Logan.

“No, but for real, I’m here for a year.” I said with a smile on my face once everyone had calmed down.

“We want her to leave sooner.” Kendall joked.

“Kendall, please! You’re like obsessed with me!” I exclaimed.

“I am not!” He defended himself.

“Oh shut up you love me.” I said.

“Not that much...” He stated and again the audience laughed.

Kendall and I smiled at each other and laughed as well. This was so much fun!

“Alright, Logan, please answer for us the one question that’s on everyone’s mind. Are you still single? Or has (YN) here already stolen your heart?”

He laughed. “Yes, I am single!”

Cheers came from the audience.

“You girls better be careful though,” I said. “I might have to fight you all off of him.”  I laughed.

“Oh, so now you’re in love with me?” Logan asked.

“OF COURSE, LOGAN. BE MINE FOREVER.” I said sarcastically.

“NO, THAT’S NOT FAIR!” James exclaimed. “I SO CALLED DIBS ON YOU.”

Immediately we all exploded with laughter at James’s reference to the show.

We continued goofing around until our time was up and the Lily dismissed us. We had a meet and greet with the audience that was there, and then left for my house.

“That was SO much fun!” I exclaimed as we walked into the parking lot and towards our car.

“Yeah, yeah...” Kendall grumbled.

“Dude I so owned you.” I said.

Carlos came over and gave me a side hug. “You’re seriously a natural.”

“Yeah you looked SO comfortable out there!” James added.

Logan hadn’t said anything. He was just smiling wide and kept laughing to himself.

“What’s up with you, man?” Kendall asked, nudging him.

“I just can’t believe you actually sat on me.” He said, laughing some more.

“Where else was I supposed to sit?!” We all started laughing. “You two fat asses wouldn’t move!”

Kendall and Logan laughed even harder.

“I mean you could have sat on my lap..” James said.

Logan looked at him. “Me punching you on live TV probably wouldn’t go down so well.” He said, joking.

“What’s that?” I said to Logan. “Are you....Jealous? AGAIN?”

“Alright you really need to let that go..” He said, laughing some more.

“Never. You set yourself up for that one though.”

“Can you guys just date already?” Kendall groaned, playfully punching Logan’s arm.

James looked at us in disbelief. “You’re not dating yet?”

Carlos shook his head and smiled. “What a joke.”

I looked at Logan then back at Carlos. “It’s not a joke...we’re not dating.”