Chapter Twenty Three

-YOUR POV-

I looked over at Logan, who was still standing in the doorway. I was trying to get even...

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“What, no hug for me?” Carlos asked, walking up with his arms open.

I laughed and gave him one, too. It wasn’t a long hug, too. Not gonna lie...

“Kendall!” I called his name and he came into the hallway, too.

“Yuh huh?” He said.

“Come here!” He walked over to me and I gave him a hug as well. To make it even better...I kissed him. Not on the lips, no, that’d be weird. I kissed his CHEEK.

I could see the jealousy burning in Logan’s eyes as the three guys stood there with wide eyes. They all knew Logan loved me, so this kinda freaked them all out. I was laughing on the inside.

“What’s wrong, Logie bear?” I said, mocking him. “Are you....jealous?”

“You are such a bitch...” He laughed.

“GET AT ME!” I challenged him.

“Is that a threat or a request?” He winked.

“OKAY THAT’S ENOUGH.” James said.

Logan and I looked at each other and laughed.

“Sorry to uh, interrupt or whatever,” Carlos said. “But we’re leaving now...so...”

Logan nodded. “I’ll meet you guys in the car.”

The three of them nodded then left.

“Why can’t you just go home later?” I asked.

“We all took Kendall’s car.” He responded. I could tell he didn’t want to go.

I nodded. “Okay, well I’ll see you tomorrow, right?”

“Of course.” He smiled, kissed me quickly, then left.

After taking a quick shower, throwing my hair up, and changing into a cami and some spandex, I snuggled into my covers.

I’m one of those people who just thinks about everything before I go to bed. Of course this day kept replaying itself in my mind. Well, mostly just Logan. I liked him so much...and he claims to be in love with me so I don’t have to worry about losing him. But how can he already love me? It just doesn’t make sense. You can’t fall in love with someone that quick! I dated David for three and a half months and I was never in love with him! So how could Logan just automatically know he was in love with me by one look?

I guess a part of me knew that I was in LIKE, if you will, with him the second I saw him. A part of me just wanted him all for myself, even though I was dating David at the time. And when David broke up with me...I really wasn’t even that heartbroken. But was that just because Logan was there to pick up all the pieces before they could break into smaller ones? Was it because I already liked Logan more than David? But how could I be sure?

I don’t want Logan to be my rebound, either...I’m 98% sure that he isn’t. Like I told him, there’s something between us that I never felt with David, something so different, so...real. I can almost feel the sparks whenever I’m around him. And he said he could feel it, too. But I can’t help but wonder if he’s just saying that. Maybe he’s a player? No. There’s no way! Not only would he have been less open with his feelings for me if he was, but James, Kendall, and Carlos would have said something. Plus my dad might have mentioned it. Taylor did say something about him being ‘the whore of the group’ but that was most likely just one of those fandom jokes. I’d been a pretty big fangirl at her age, too, so I understood it all.

Does Logan really love me, though? And if he does...shouldn’t I be a little worried? That’s definitely a lot to take in- a celebrity being in love with you from the moment they laid eyes on you? I don’t know that just sounds...surreal. Logan couldn’t just be saying that to me, he couldn’t just be playing me. He wouldn’t do that!

Would he?