Chapter Seven

-YOUR POV-

“Did he ever tell you how illegal that is? Taylor is fifteen.” I stated.

“I was talking about you.” A crooked smile formed on his face.

I smiled back. “My boyfriend calls me beautiful, too.”

He laughed. “Not gonna lie, I did NOT see that one coming.”

I laughed with him, and then Kendall walked in.

“Hey, James, did you get the chips and- Oh hey, (YN).” He smiled, his green eyes turning into emeralds.

I laughed. “Hey Kendog.”

“WHOA.” James turned to me. “ONLY I CAN CALL HIM KENDOG.”

“Well I’m prettier than you so I think I’m an exception.” I winked at him.

“THAT’S- well no yeah it’s true.” He stepped back in defeat.

Kendall rolled his eyes. “So, how was your walk with Logie bear?”

I immediately burst out laughing. “LOGIE BEAR?!”

Kendall smirked. “It’s just a little nickname we gave him. He’s not too fond of it..”

I continued laughing and only until I got control of myself did I answer his question. “We just talked about normal stuff.”

“What do you mean?” Carlos asked from the doorway. Clearly he’d been standing there for a while. He walked over to us and leaned on the counter.

“I don’t know…Logan said he wanted to get to know me better.” I shrugged. I still wanted a sandwich...

Suddenly, all three of the boys’ eyes got wide as they exchanged glances.

“…What?” I asked, confused.

“Uh, nothing. James did you get the chips?” Carlos asked, clearly in a hurry to get out of there.

“Yup, let’s go nice talking to you (YN)!” James said before rushing out of the room with Carlos and Kendall.

“Wait! What are you guys-!” I gave up. It was no use.

I followed them into the family room, instead.

“What was that all about?” I demanded as I entered the room.

“Wow! 43 to 12! This game is so predictable!” James exclaimed, pointing at the TV.

I folded my arms across my chest and leaned on one hip.

“Stop avoiding it!” I exclaimed.

“What are you talking about?” Logan asked.

“In the kitchen they asked what-“

“SHH!” Kendall, James, and Carlos interrupted me.

What the fork was going on?!