Chapter Twenty Two

-YOUR POV-

We were back in my room, and I literally just walked in and flopped down on my bed. Logan came up and lied down next to me. We were facing each other, lying on our sides. He wrapped his arm around my waist, resting as far down as my lower back. I snuggled a little bit closer to him.

“I’m so tired...” I grumbled.

“You’ve had quite a day...” He said.

I laughed. “So have you!”

“Yeah, I’m really sorry about that. I didn’t know there’d be that many people...”

“It’s fine.” I said. “It’s not like I didn’t expect it.” I didn’t mean for it to, but the way I said that came out in disappointment. I really wish I were a better actor so I could hide these things...

“What’s that supposed to mean?” He asked me softly, looking down at my face.

I looked down at the comforter and just shrugged.

“(YN)...look at me.” He said. Reluctantly, I did as he asked.

A wicked smile grew on his face.

“What?” I asked.

“You were jealous weren’t you?” He stated rather than asked. Sort of how like Spongebob said ‘You like Krabby Patties, don’t you Squidward?’

I felt my face turn red and I looked down to hide it.

“You were! (YN) was jealous, (YN) was jealous!” He chanted.

I buried my face down into the pillow, feeling it get redder and redder. “Stop it!” I laughed.

“Why...are you jealous...” I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

I looked up at him. “Logan, didn’t even make sense.”

The grin on his face could not be bigger. “Doesn’t matter, you were jealous. Which means you like me.”

“Of course I like you!” I said.

“Oh really?” He challenged me. “Prove it.”

I cocked an eyebrow. “What makes you think I’m gonna do that?”

Truth is, I wanted to so bad. I wanted to kiss him so much.

“Because...you were-“

“If you say it one more time, I swear...” I interrupted him.

“JEALOUS!”

I narrowed my eyes. “Oh you’re asking for it.”

“Bring it!” The smile hadn’t left his face.

In one swift movement, I grabbed his face and forced it on mine, our lips crashing together. His arm tightened around my waist as I pulled him closer.

“Is that proof enough for you?” I asked him as I pulled away, my lips centimeters from him.

He stared into my eyes for a second, kissed me a second time, then smiled.

“Nope.” He smirked.

“Logan!” I said, playfully pushing him.

“Hey, Logan!” James called from the hallway.

Logan and I got up and walked over to the door.

“Hi, James!” I said, running over to him and jumping into his arms, wrapping mine around his neck as he hugged me.

“Um, hey there (YN).” He laughed. By this point, James, Kendall, and Carlos were like my older brothers.

I looked over at Logan, who was still standing in the doorway. I was trying to get even...

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“What, no hug for me?” Carlos asked, walking up with his arms open.

I laughed and gave him one, too. It wasn’t a long hug, too. Not gonna lie...

“Kendall!” I called his name and he came into the hallway, too.

“Yuh huh?” He said.

“Come here!” He walked over to me and I gave him a hug as well. To make it even better...I kissed him.