Chapter Eighteen

-YOUR POV-

Kendall, James, and Carlos poked their heads into the room, huge grins spread across all of their faces.

“Dammit.” I said.

“What?” Logan asked.

“Now I’m stuck with all of you…”

Logan rolled his eyes playfully. “Don’t worry, we won’t do anything THAT bad to you..”

I looked over at the seductive grin on James’s face.

“I wouldn’t count on that..” I said.

“She’s smart.” Carlos stated.

James nodded slowly. “I’m gonna get you.” He said quietly.

Suddenly, he ran at me. He was fast, but I was faster. “NO YOU’RE NOT!” I screamed, turning and running up the stairs.

I heard the sound of the four of them chasing after me. I got to the top of the stairs and looked either way, trying to make a fast decision. Run to my room? Or my dad’s?

THUMP!  THUMP! THUMP!

They were right behind me! I quickly decided to charge towards the guest room. There was a balcony in that one. Now if I could just climb down from it and back in through the front door…that would be hilarious.

I giggled to myself as I slid open the balcony door and carefully climbed over the balcony and slid down the poles to the bottom. I was about to run around front when something in the backyard caught my eye..

-END OF POV-

-LOGAN’S POV-

“Okay where is she…” Carlos said as we searched around the guest room.

James and Kendall ran into the room from downstairs. “She didn’t go through the front door, we checked.”

I rolled my eyes. She would take this game of chase that far… I wonder where did she go, though? Oh well, she’ll turn up sooner or later.

“Let’s just go watch TV or something, she’ll show up.” I shrugged.

The guys agreed and we headed downstairs.

“You sure? If you found her you could be her hero!” James said in a girly voice.

Kendall and Carlos laughed.

“Yeah, yeah…” I muttered.

It was no secret to the guys that I like (YN). They’ve known since the day we met her...

*FLASHBACK*

The guys and I were in the TV room while (YN) was in the kitchen talking to her dad and Taylor. I figured this was my one chance to talk to the guys today since we’d be here for the rest of the day and I could NOT risk (YN) hearing me..

“She’s the one.” I said plainly.

They all gave me a strange look.

“(YN).” I stated. “She’s the one. From the first second I looked into her eyes, I know she’s the one.”

“Love at first sight?” James scoffed.

“That seems a little far fetched, dude.” Kendall added.

“And that means a lot coming from Kendall...” Carlos pointed out.

I shook my head with a smile. “Just wait. You’ll see.”

*END FLASHBACK*

I smiled to myself at the thought. But seriously where could (YN) be?

After a few hours, we started to get worried. Where in the world could she have gone?!

“Okay I’d understand her hiding from us for fifteen minutes, forty five TOPS, but THREE HOURS?! Where did she go?!” I asked, pacing back and forth across the room.

“Logan, relax, just call her.” Kendall stood up and placed his hand on my shoulder in attempt to comfort me. It really wasn’t working.

“I tried! Her phone is on the kitchen table!” I exclaimed. And that’s when the worry really kicked in and I started to think the worst. “Guys.” I said. They all looked at me. “What if she was trying to go back around the house from the balcony, but she fell and hurt herself! Or someone kidnapped her..”

“Logan!” Carlos yelled. “Calm down!”

But I couldn’t.

What if she really was hurt..

-END POV-