Chapter Thirty Three

-LOGAN’S POV-

“Is she pissed?” Carlos asked.

“Nah, man she’s fine.” I laughed.

“How do you know?” Kendall challenged me. His eyes hadn’t left the doorway where (YN) just was.

James, Carlos and I gave him a weird look.

“Because she’s practically my girlfriend...?” I answered, my unsurity making it sound like a question vs. an obvious statement. I wasn’t unsure that (YN) was pretty much mine, I was unsure of Kendall’s accusations...

“Man, what’s your problem?” James asked him.

Kendall looked back at us. “Nothing! I was just wondering.” He laughed.

James, Carlos, and I exchanged looks.

“And what do you mean PRACTICALLY your girlfriend?” Kendall added, trying to change the subject. “You’re not dating yet?”

I shook my head. “We went over this earlier, remember?”

The guys and I sat down on the floor of the living room. The room was designed like this; there was a TV against the biggest wall. Then there were two couches, one against the wall opposite the TV, and one adjacent to the TV. Then the wall with the doorway had a couple bookcases and an end table on it.

The guys and I sat down on the floor, James and I with our backs against the couch opposite the TV, and Kendall and Carlos in front of us.

“You better ask her to be your girlfriend soon.” James said to me.

“What do you mean?” I looked at him funny.

Carlos spoke up for him, “A girl like that won’t be single for much longer. She’s just...”

“Gorgeous. Beautiful. Amazing...” I said, as the three of them nodded their heads. “Well, it’s not my fault.” I said to them. “She knows how I feel about her.”

“What?!” They all exclaimed.

“You mean you already told her you’re in love with her?!” James asked.

I shrugged as I nodded my head. I’ve always been open with my feelings when it comes to girls.

“You might have been coming on too strong, man.” Carlos said.

“Nah,” I said. “She’s cool with it. I told her I wasn’t gonna pressure her to love me back or anything.”

“I still think you shouldn’t have told her so soon.” Carlos said. “When DID you tell her, anyways?”

“The first time we kissed.” I smiled a little at the memory. “Remember when I told you all about that?”

James and Carlos nodded. Kendall had been staring off into space.

“Hey, Kendall...what’s up with you?” James asked, nudging him a little.

“Huh?” He looked at us. “Nothing.”

I rolled my eyes.

“You’re an idiot if you think we’re gonna fall for that.” Carlos said to him.

Kendall just shrugged. What was his problem? Why was he acting so different all of a sudden?

“Kendall.” I said to him.

He didn’t even flinch.

Did one of us say something? We were just talking about (YN)...that’s it. No, there’s no way. He couldn’t, could he? No he wouldn’t do that to me! But it has happened once before...

“Kendall.” I repeated, angrier this time. All three of the guys looked at me. “Do you like (YN)?!”