Chapter Thirty Two

-YOUR POV-

I looked up at Logan and the person was running over to us.

It could be anybody. The back door was open for the three hours Logan and I were gone...Then the person stood above us, stopping in their place.

“Kendall?” Logan said.

“Sorry...” He said.

“Dude what the heck!” I exclaimed, standing up and pushing him. “I was about to pee myself!”

“Sorry! I didn’t mean to freak you out!” He said.

Logan looked at him, confused. “Why are you here?”

“I was bored so I came over here for some food,” I gave him a ‘Really.’ look and he returned it with a ‘guilty as charged’ kind of smile. “And then this storm came and the power went out.”

I nodded.

“Well I guess we’re all having a sleepover. I want popcorn.” Carlos says, coming out of hiding from behind the couch.

“Carlos?!” We all yell.

“What?? I thought you’d be mad if you knew I was here! So I hid behind the couch and spied on Kendall for the past two hours.” He said.

I was about to yell at him, too, but instead I stopped and looked at the ceiling, leaning on one hip. The three guys watched me.

“James!” I called. “Where are you?!”

I listened as footsteps came down the stairs and into the living room with the rest of us.

“What’s up?” He said casually.

“Why are you all in my house?!” I exclaimed.

“I was hungry.” Kendall said.

Carlos raised his hand. “And I was stalking him.”

“I got bored.” James shrugged.

I looked at Logan, who put his hands up defensively and said, “Don’t look at me, I was with you.”

I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“Well. I’m going upstairs, and I’m going to sleep because it’s eleven o’ clock.”

“Ten o’ clock.” James corrected me.

“Ten o’ clock!” I repeated. “Now goodnight. Make yourselves at home, if you haven’t already.”

-END POV-

-LOGAN’S POV-

The guys and I watched as (YN) left the room. I just laughed and shook my head.

“Is she pissed?” Carlos asked.

“Nah, man she’s fine.” I laughed.

“How do you know?” Kendall challenged me. His eyes hadn’t left the doorway where (YN) just was.

James, Carlos and I gave him a weird look.

“Because she’s practically my girlfriend...?” I answered, my unsurity making it sound like a question vs. an obvious statement. I wasn’t unsure that (YN) was pretty much mine, I was unsure of Kendall’s accusations...

“Man, what’s your problem?” James asked him.

Kendall looked back at us. “Nothing! I was just wondering.” He laughed.

James, Carlos, and I exchanged looks.

“And what do you mean PRACTICALLY your girlfriend?” Kendall added, trying to change the subject. “You’re not dating yet?”