Chapter Twenty Five

-YOUR POV-

“You might want to wear something nice.” He laughed. “Not that you don’t look beautiful right now, but you might be on national TV if they ask you to come out with us...”

I laughed with him. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t dare step out that door looking like this.”

“Awe, come on, Cover Girl,” He said. “You shouldn’t think like that.”

I smiled.

Did he just call me cover girl?

The grin on my face grew even bigger and I reached up on my tippy toes to kiss him. I could feel him smiling, too.

“What was that for?” He asked.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close to me. “You called me cover girl.”

Finally, it was four o’ clock and time to go do the interview. I was really excited. I had curled my hair and changed into a cute sundress to wear. As I got in the car with the four boys, I asked them, “Don’t you all have people who do your hair and makeup and stuff before each public appearance?”

“Usually.” Kendall said. “But this was so last minute that we don’t need to.”

I nodded.

“So what are you two going to tell everybody?” Carlos wondered.

Logan explained to him what we’d talked about earlier.

When we finally go to the building for the interview, I was literally bouncing with excitement.

Logan laughed. “You are so adorable.”

“I don’t even care if I’m not on TV with you guys, this is just so cool.” I said.

“(YN), take a deep breath...” Carlos laughed.

“I’m sorry, okay I’ll stay calm.” I said.

Yeah that lasted for five seconds...

We walked into the big building and backstage. It was about ten minutes before the guys were scheduled to go on.

“Hello!” The interviewer came up to us. “My name is Lily, I’ll be interviewing you all today.”

We all introduced ourselves.

“You’re Logan’s friend, right?” She asked me.

“Well, I’m technically Logan’s, James’s, Carlos’s, and Kendall’s friend, but everybody knows me as Logan’s. So, yeah.” I smiled.

She laughed. “We were told to ask some questions about you, would you mind coming out with the guys maybe towards the last few minutes?”

“Not at all!” I said.

She smiled at us. “Good! I’ve got to go introduce the boys now....James, Carlos, Logan, Kendall..you guys ready?”

They all smiled and said yes, then Lily went out onto the interview set.

“Please welcome, Big Time Rush!” I heard her say after a minute or two.

The guys walked out and sat down on the red couch. After answering a few fan questions, some questions about their music, and doing a couple of goofy things like the weird people they are, I heard Lily announce me.

“We have with us today the girl Logan was spotted with yesterday evening.” The picture of Logan and me they showed on the news this morning appeared on the screen behind the five of them. “Her name is (YFN), and she’s came here today to help explain all of this.” She gestured towards the picture. “Alright, (YN), come on out here!”

My heart was pounding in my ears. This was it. I stepped out into the bright lights.