Chapter Twenty Eight

-YOUR POV-

“Can you guys just date already?” Kendall groaned, playfully punching Logan’s arm.

James looked at us in disbelief. “You’re not dating yet?”

Carlos shook his head and smiled. “What a joke.”

I looked at Logan then back at Carlos. “It’s not a joke...we’re not dating.”

“You’re kidding, right..” James said.

“I mean Logan never asked me to be his girlfriend..” I winked at Logan, who smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist in return.

“Maybe I don’t want you to be my girlfriend...” He joked.

I fake gasped and said, “Logan! Leading me on all this time!”

We laughed while the other three guys just looked at us.

“For real though..” Kendall said.

I shrugged. “We’re just taking it slow.”

We got in the car and drove back to my house, which was still empty.

Once we got back to my house, the guys left to go to the studio to record some more songs for their Rushers, and discuss some business stuff with their manager. This left me with absolutely nothing to do.... after making myself some food, I grabbed my computer and decided to watch some TV while I waited for the guys to come back.

I went online to check my Facebook and Twitter, only to find that I had around ten thousand new friend requests, AND had gone from 96 to 12,000 followers!! I quickly went to Logan’s twitter to check his last tweet.

“Awesome interview with and awesome girl (Your Twitter Name) and the guys today! Go follow her and show her some love!”

I smiled to myself. He WOULD tweet about that. I quickly went to my mentions to read what everyone was saying. People were saying everything from “She’s so pretty!” and “I ship (YN) and Logan ALL THE WAY!” to “Follow me please!” and “I love her so much!!”

I smiled to myself. No haters? Wow, I’m actually kind of surprised..

I closed my computer and looked back up at the TV and guess what was on...Big Time Movie. I laughed to myself and turned up the volume. Not gonna lie, Logan made me crack up the most. Him and that guy with the cats...

It was about halfway through the movie when I heard the front door open, I quickly turned the TV off just as Logan walked in the room.

“Hey you.” He smiled, his dimples deepening. “What were you watching?”

“N-nothing.” I said. “I was uh, on my computer.”

“Then why is it closed?” He smirked. He knew he had me.

“I uh, closed....it...”

“(YN) you’re a really bad liar you know that.” He stated.

“Um, yeah so where are the other guys?” I was hoping, PRAYING, that my attempt at changing the subject would work. How could I let him know I was watching Big Time Movie?! That’s so...weird!

“It’s not working. Give me the remote.” He walked towards me and reached over me to grab it. Thankfully, I was quicker.

“No!” I said, curling into a ball and holding the remote against my stomach.

He started poking my sides and tickling me, as my laughter filled the room.

“Logan! Stop!” I tried to say in between laughs.

“Give it to me!” He was still trying to grab the remote that I had behind my back, now.

“Never!” I said.

“Fine. You win. I give up.” He said, then leaned in and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt like I had just melted into the couch as his body pressed against mine. Suddenly, I felt the remote slip out of my hand and he stood up with it.

“That is NOT fair!” I exclaimed, standing up and reaching for the remote as he held it way up in the air so I couldn’t reach it.

“Yes it is! Now let’s see what you were watching...”

He turned on the TV and Big Time Movie started playing. I sunk back into the couch, my face turning bright red.

I am so done.