Chapter Eight

-YOUR POV-

“Guys, seriously!” I said.

Logan looked at the three of them with the same expression that I had. Clueless and confused.

“Uh, (YN), just go wait in the kitchen we’ll tell you there…” Carlos said.

“I’m not going to ‘wait in the kitchen’ in my own house, just tell me now!” I said, getting a little frustrated.

“Whatever it is, it’s obviously about me. So just say it because I’m going to make you tell me later, anyways..” Logan stated.

James and Carlos looked at each other, then at Kendall.

With a shrug, Kendall said, “He asked for it.”

An evil grin slowly spread on James and Carlos’s faces.

Oh boy.

“Well,” James began. “You know how you said that Logan told you he wanted to get to know you better?”

I could see Logan’s eyes getting wide, but he knew there was no stopping the guys now. It was too late.

“Yeah?” I said with a slight shrug.

“It’s just that..tell her Carlos.”

Carlos smiled even bigger. “That’s usually the first thing he says to every one of his girlfriends…”

Logan was blushing now, looking down at his hands.

To save his ass and keep him from getting too embarrassed (well, and to keep the guys from making fun of him in the future) I played it cool.

“So what?” I said.

“So…he likes you…” Kendall said.

I just rolled my eyes and scoffed. “OR, he honestly just wanted to get to know his second-dad/assistant manager’s long lost daughter that he knows has a boyfriend. It’s not like he tried to pull anything on me, it was just a simple conversation.”

James, Kendall, and Carlos looked at me, dumbfounded.

I smiled in triumph. “Was that it?”

The three boys nodded while Logan looked at me with a huge grin on his face, mouthing “THANK YOU.”

I winked at him before leaving the room.