Chapter Thirty One

-YOUR POV-

The feeling of raindrops on my head brought me down from cloud nine. Speakng of clouds, the ones above us looked very dark...just like the ones from a few weeks ago when that hurricane hit us. That was the night I kissed Logan...

“Logie?” I said, shaking him.

His eyes slowly opened.

“We need to go. Now.” I said.

He looked up at the sky and his eyes widened in shock.

“Yeah. Like RIGHT now.” He stated.

With that, we were both running for our lives back to the path. We ran as fast as possible the entire way home, through the pouring rain. Since the path was dirt and it was pouring outside, both of us were slipping and falling all over the place. By the time we emerged through the bushes and into my backyard, we were both covered head to toe in mud.

We burst through my basement door and grabbed some towels from the bathroom. We were sopping wet and I was sure my dad wouldn’t appreciate us tracking mud all over the house.

“What are you going to wear?” I asked Logan. “You’re gonna freeze like that!”

“It’s alright, I’ve got clothes in the guest room.”

“Oh, okay that’s-wait what?”

“I come here so often, the guys and I jus brought some of our clothes over here.” He shrugged.

I wish I knew that. Then whenever Logan isn’t here I could just wear his clothes to feel closer to him. Is that weird, creepy, or romantic? Probably all three...

“Let’s go get changed then.” I said and we both went up to our rooms and got dressed.

I tied my hair up and took off my makeup, then threw on some sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Logan going through something on his phone. He was facing the opposite direction, so I went up behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist. “Whatcha lookin at?” I asked him.

He looked down at me. He’d changed into some sweatpants and a tshirt, his hair messy and wet. Honestly, he looked hot.

“The weather. Turns out we have another part of a hurricane coming our way.” He sighed.

The power was out, leaving us with nothing to do.

I walked over to the family room and sat on the couch. I looked up and saw somebody sitting in the chair across the room.

“Logan?” I called. I wasn’t sure if he’d followed me, but I was sure he was still in the kitchen..

“Yeah?” He answered from the other room.

Just then, the person, whoever it was, stood up and started walking towards me. It was too dark to see, so I screamed my head off.

“(YN) what’s wrong?!” Logan came running into the room. As soon as he saw what was happening he ran over to me.

I looked up at Logan and the person was running over to us.

It could be anybody. The back door was open for the three hours Logan and I were gone...Then the person stood above us, stopping in their place.