Deal

I Love Yall

-Imaginingmb-

CHRESANTOS POV

"W-what kind of propisition". Jacob stuttered in fear as I sighed, "I-i need you to tutor me." My voice slightly croaked, shit!, why am I so fucking nervous telling him this.

I unloosened my grip from Jacobs curls, as my fingers slowly slid down Jacob's back.

His skin went into shivers from my touch, "Will you do it for me Perez?"

I mumbled in a whisper as my focus was on his body, lazily I drew circles with my fingers.

I herd Jacob sigh, but not saying a word, which made me stop my movements and slightly grow in anger.

"Look at me Perez". I commanded while taking a few steps away from him.

My pupils watched him take his head out of his locker, as his body did a slow 180, back now slumped against other peoples lockers while his eyes were narrowed on me.

"I said, will you do it for me." I repeated my words again.

Jacob solmenly nodded his head.

Eyes now facing the ground while I walked over to his hunched body.

My hand slowly cupped Jacob's cheek, slightly lifting it so we was focused on one another.

"I'll make an even deal with you buddy," I puased licking my lips, " You help me bring my grades up annndddd, I'll teach you how to swim." I nonchantly shrugged as Jakes eyes slightly widened from my words.

Back in Chemistry earlier I "overherd" him and Marleni talking about hanging out sometimes.

And of course, being the WATER FEEN my cousin is, she suggested that their first date should be at the beach.

And of course being the PUNK ASS he is, Jacob nervously chuckeled and said sure, knowing damn well his blaxecian ass cant stay above the water for less than two seconds.

I blankly flickered my eyes while I softly spoke to Jake, "Deal?" I cocked my brow up as Jacob suddenly raised one of his hands to mines where I was holding his cheek.

He covered it with his own.

"Deal." Jake mumbled to me while half smiling.

I smirked in return.