Confessions In The Locker Room PT.1

JACOBS POV

Okay so basiclly you can just say for the past few days I've been feeling nothing but confused.

I mean, I-i just cant get Chresanto out of my mind.

I know we didnt actually kiss but, TECHNICALLY he was the first person to ever place his lips on mines, besides Mi Mama of course....... Yeah, go ahead, laugh, I know you want to. -_-

But I cant help it! Shit is getting to serious & intense, I mean, just the other day when me & Chres was in the library studying, my thoughts were so cuaght up I was day dreaming.

I actually imagined Chresanto slamming my body onto the table we were studying on, swiping and pushing our books to the floor while his eyes intently landed on mines, slowly and breathlessly he began to make love to me nonstop.

Crazy and perverted rite >.>

I mean the only way I got out of my fantasy was by Chres nudging me, informing me that I was weirdly moaning out loud.

He all asked what I was thinking about, and of course my face was as red as a tomatoe when I came up with a lie and told him I was fantasizing about me and Marleni's upcoming date.

Yall dont even wanna know what the outcome of that situation was.

I mean damn, all he was doing was saving your life, Jacob get yourself together.

I gritted my teeth while raking my fingers through my curls.

Rite now I was headed down the hall towards the basement so I could get ready for my swimming lessons with Chresanto.

How are the lessons going so far?

Honestly, not as bad as I thought they would be, despite almosting drowning last time, Chres has just been acting so careful and caring towards me, Its like as soon as our bodies dive into the water everything else just disappears, just me, chres and the water surronding us.

I bit nervously onto my bottom lip while heading inside the locker room, immediately my eyes began to lurk around for "him" and luckily he wasnt here yet.

"Phew." I sighed in reliefe, lord only knows what I would have began to thought or DONE if he was here with me.

Quickly then, I began to change into my black and white skulled swim trunks, leaving my chest and feet bare of course, I left the locker room and headed inside the pool room, only to see a fully dressed Chres inside, sneakers were lazily kicking the ground while his head hanged low.

My face immediately scrunched as I strolled toward him, "chresanto." I called out, making his face rise up, myself noticing a frown arched on his pink plump lips.

My body stiffened from his sad look, stopping a few feet infront of him, I slowly began to speak.

"Whats wrong Chres?" I tried speaking with as much caress in my voice while Chres sighed, slowly he roamed his fingers through his short black curls.

"We can't do this anymore Perez." He blurted out bluntly making my brows furrow, "W-what?"

NO, NO, NO, THIS CANT BE HAPPENING. NO, JUST WHEN I THOUGHT HE ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ME!!

Chresanto's hands shakily slid down his tan colored face as he spoke calmly again, "Im sorry Perez, but I cant do this anymore, the tutoring, the swim lessons, it has to end." Chres blankly stared back at me while my cheeks began to fastly redden in anger & disbeliefe.

"Your sorry?"

I mumbled.

No respond.

"Your sorry"?!

I repeated myself again with a little more force.

"I SWEAR CHRESANTO YOUR SUCH A FUCKIN ASSHOLE"!!!

I gritted my teeth watching Chres's eyes widened from my sudden outburst.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME"!

I bit my lip, feeling the tears stinging my eyes.

"I-i s-said I w-was sorr-". I immediately cutted him off with my hurt voice, "of course you are." I croaked out, shaking my head while I turned my body around heading back to the locker room.

Immediately I herd footsteps follow behind me.

Great, he wants to break my heart even more.

I frowned as I quickly went over to the brown wooden bench where my bag was laying on, I herd Chres solmenly suck his teeth while my back faced him.

"Perez." He hissed making me roll my eyes, I continued to ignore the jack ass as I unzipped my duffel bag, taking out my clothes.

"I have nothing to say to you." I began to untie the tight knot on my swim trunks, starting to take them off.

When suddenly I herd Chres loudly grunt while my back was somehow slammed roughly onto the blue metal lockers.

Immediately a groan escaped my trembiling lips.

"Chresanto." I whimpered out while he pushed his chest hard against mines.

"Shut up Perez." He immediately groweled making shivers travel up my spine.

My frightened wide-eyed pupils looked up to Chres's, no emotion filled in his.

"Since you dont wanna listen to what I have to say." Chres's glare slowly traveled down my body, mostly on my exposed chest as he bit his lip in satisfaction.

"I've decided I'd show you why Im doing this."

A low moan immediately escaped my throat as I felt Chres's tongue slowly slide across my collarbone, forcing my head to tilt back in unbelievable pleasure my body shook, "Chreeessss."

His hands slowly traveled down to my hips, gripping them tight as he began to slowly whisper six words that made myself fully erect.

"Im in love with you Perez."