It Will Only Take A Second

CHRESANTOS POV

"WHAT TEAM?!!"

"BLUE WAVE!"

"WHAT TEEAAM?!"

"BLUE WAVEEE!"

We all hollered in cheers and joy celebrating our victory win while entering the locker room.

"Wow Santo what happened out there? Seems like after half time you was a non stopping machine on the field"! My fellow team mate Marc asked with wonder in his voice while I shrugged in response.

"Hmm I guess I wasn't playin any games no more and decided to go hard". I spoke nonchalantly with a shrug.

More like Jacob made me go hard...

LITERIALLY >.>

"We'll dang man, I guess thats why your captain then huh?" Marc asked with a grin as I smirked back, "I guess".

JACOBS POV

"What's taking him so long". Marleni sighed as me and her both stood outside the locker room, waiting for santo to merge out.

God, memories are flowing back to my head, when me and Chres were out here moments ago-

"Jake"? Marlenis curios voice forced me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm". I hummed while raising my brows as Leni immediately replied back.

"W-were still friends, right?" Marleni stuttered in a shaky tone forcing my brows to furrow in confusion.

"Of course". I nodded, pursing my lips while Leni showed a bright big smile.

"Good". I watched as she bit her lip slowly, making my stomach to slightly flip when suddenly the doors were widely opened and out strutted a hot, sweaty and tired Chresanto.

Now it was my time to bite my lip.

"I'm so proud of you". I mumbled to him while running my fingers through my curls Immediately receiving a smile back.

"Couldn't have pulled through the game if it wasn't for you". Chres winked at me making my cheeks to go red while Marleni just stood there quiet and confused.

Oh yeah, forgot she was here >.>

I blushed even more as Chres brung his duffle bag strap onto his shoulder while coming towards me and pecking my lips.

"Thank you". He whispered, brown eyes brightly staring into mines while my heart pounded each second.

"You welcome". I breathed, trying to catch my breath when suddenly someone abruptly clearing their throat made me and Santo to turn our heads.

"Umm, can I speak to you for a second chres"? They spoke nervously while rubbing the back of their neck, immediately making me to roll my eyes as Chres sighed.

"Honestly if its all about bull shit, I ain't tryin to hear it and mess up my good mood". Chresanto grabbed my hand while turning around so he was standing by my side.

"I-I promise it's not bs, a-and it will only take a second". They pleaded, raising their hands in the air in a non-defensive manner.

Chres then deeply exhaled as he turned to face me, digging in his pants pocket, revealing his car keys.

"Here, you and Leni go to the car, and wait for me, I' ll be there in a sec". I nodded in return from his words as Chres cupped my chin passionately kissing my lips as the person looked at us with a frown.

"O-okay". I stuttered out of breath once our lips freed from each others.

Santo then gave me a half smile before turning around and walking back into the locker room with ray...........

HMMMMMM

I WONDER WHAT RAY HAS TO SAY??!!!

>.>

- Imaginingmb -